cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A FEW SHOPRITE DEALS STARTING 1/17/21

FelskyNY
Deal Master

with Shoprite card and digital coupons loaded to card.

Nature's Truth 50% off and $2 digital x2. Ibotta $2 offer x1.

Nutterpuffs on sale $1.49 (limit 4) Ibotta offer $1.50 limit 5.  4 free

Poland Spring 28 packs 3 for $9 and receive 2 free Origin Waters.

Celestial seasonings tea $1.88 less .50 doubled and $1 back on Ibotta.  Use $1/2 and pay only .38 each wyb 2.

Rao's Frozen Dinners on sale $4.99 less $1 digital and $1 Ibotta.  But wait, if you load all your digitals ever week, check your account.  I have 3 digitals each $1.  You can buy 3 and pay only $2.99 each after the digitals and Ibotta, or if they stack. Buy 1 for only .99

Poise is also on sale $3.99 each with printables digitals and paper coupons.

Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: A FEW SHOPRITE DEALS STARTING 1/17/21

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Shoprite has great prices & deals. I ‘m not familiar 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I'll definitely do these deals - but won't hit my bonus.  Some weeks are better than others.  The last 2 weeks, the matchups have been pretty good.  I definitely want to grab the Raos frozen.  Just debating if I should grab 1 for super cheap or 2-3 for somewhat cheap.  I don't use frozen dinners that often, but for that price, it's worth a shot, and we really like the Raos soup (although over priced if not on sale or w/ coupons and Ibotta we were paying .99 each)

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY Rao’s sauces are the bomb,, best pasta sauce on the market!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I've only ever tried the soup.  But if I can get a frozen dinner for that cheap, I'll try it.  If the sauce goes on sale - I'll give that a try too.  I have a stock of the Vero Gusto when that was free with my Catalina's.