cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A LITTLE EXTRA FROM CHECKOUT51

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210729_071749_614.jpg

 Funny how the survey asks about Ibotta and Fetch!

12 Replies

Re: A LITTLE EXTRA FROM CHECKOUT51

Dean
Deal Ambassador

I got the video and coupon usage but not the cottenelle one. Also did some others the last two weeks. Every little bit helps on my goal of cashing out before the end of year. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  et al

No cottonelle for me <and> the BIC  survey  has reached its limit.

I also had videos for  nivea (10¢) and punk rpck cereal (3¢)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

Strange that this morning FA asked which savings apps I use. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  I had that ticket job too.  And I just did the Popeye nuggets (free lunch)

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY I wish I could do the Popeye one! The nearest location is almost 30 miles away from me. I might go next week if the offer is still there. I'm getting super addicted to FA, lol! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay   Popeye's is about 2 1/2 miles in a different direction than I usually go - but I knew it would get eaten.  I actually pulled into the parking lot, took pictures from outside my car, then went through the drive through (which was so narrow, it was hard to get the pics).  Be sure to take pics of the sign above the board and the sign to the left and right, because it does ask if certain signs were up.  thankfully, I took pretty good pics, so I was able to refer back to them.   The food on the other hand - so-so.

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY Thanks for that information! We've been wanting to go there for a while, but the prices here are ridiculously high! I do go shop at the Fred Meyer in that neighborhood about once a month, so if I have the job still open, I will go ahead and do it. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  I paid $7.59 (they didn't ask me what size I wanted and added .50 for a larger soda). We all agreed it was so-so.  More breading than chicken, fries and biscuit were just ok.  It was somewhat warm, and greasy.

0 Likes

Dean
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  Finally tried the Popeyes famous chicken sandwich and it was meh. Dairy Queen and Whataburger have much better sandwiches. 

0 Likes