cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Wick $3 CDC Rebate

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

New CDC rebate in my app today.  $3.00 off a 2ct Warmer.  Would be a MM on its own at many retailers even if you don’t have a stack elsewhere.  I still have the $2.50 Ibotta rebate to stack.

5BDFBBE1-A612-45EB-A1F4-36849BEC751C.jpeg

15 Replies

Re: Air Wick $3 CDC Rebate

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@cjwoodyThanks for the heads up!  There's also a new Publix DQ for $3.00 off the 2 count warmer. So with the Ibotta rebate allowing up to 3 redemptions this would be an even greater MM if shopping at Publix!

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@mom2furkids  Awesome, thank you for sharing!  I missed that one.  I was planning on doing 2 at Target, where they have a $1.75 TC, but Publix is a better deal for me 🥳

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody    CDC coupons don’t list a start date, only an expiration date. (Common among most coupons.) If I purchased a two pack warmer yesterday could I use the coupon through the CDC app today? I’m not trying to be sneaky, I’ve just run into a similar situation previously where I’d purchased an item without knowing there was a CDC coupon and have redeemed the coupon unaware of when the coupon appeared in the app. 
Must the purchase of the item happen after the selection of the coupon in the app?

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Tikiki CDC won't accept reciept that are dated before offer was activated. I bought yesterday as well. Hopefully Ibotta resets

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

Someone savagely attacked one of my posts one claiming they ALWAYS add CDC offers after purchase and are able to get paid.  I guess it is worth a shot on your end if you are already purchasing for the IR and/or MQ anyway.  If you do add CDC offer and submit, let us know how it plays out.  I can only say it has always rejected for me mentioning offer was added after purchase.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Francoise
Rewards Guide

In my experience, CDC does NOT accept submissions for product rebates that were activated post purchase. They're also really good at catching it if you try. At times they make mistakes, even ones that go in your favor, but that's rare. It was that way with Savingstar as well, which is basically the rebate platform CDC purchased.

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Francoise 

That has been my experience too. I hope the Ibotta will reset for a mm. I did mine yesterday at Walmart for a .03 mm.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids @cjwoody  My offer for the 2-ct warmers is not valid at Publix.  YMMV but double-check your offers.

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@Lollykins That stinks that your CDC offer is different than mine. Mine only states that it is not good at Dollar General. But thank you for pointing the stipulation out. Sometimes I fail to read the fine print!