cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Air Wick kit fromTarget

Gsg
Core Shopper

Hi, I got this from ibotta forums or KCL site. I am wondering if anyone did this deal and luck with coupons.com ticket. I did this they credited only $3.50 instead of $7 . In that offer they mentioned you can do two offers in the sand trip , today I received a message saying that I haven’t activated with the offer. If both offers are in the same offer , how can I activate twice I don’t understand them. 

Buy 4 Air Wick Scented Oil Starter Kit $3.39, regular price

Buy 4, receive $5 Target gift card through July 17

Use two $3.50/2 – Air Wick Scented Oil Starter Kits (coupons.com)

Pay $6.56, receive $5 Target gift card

Final Price: $0.39 each, when you buy 4

now I don’t see that offer in my list. Any thoughts? Recently so many pending help desk tickets from Coupns.com and SB. 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Air Wick kit fromTarget

What-Shot
Super Saver

The way I understand what you posted is that IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE  IDENTICAL COUPONS, you can use a MAXIMUM of 2 in one transaction. 

It does NOT mean that the particular coupon you posted is WORTH TWO. 

CDC is not like Ibotta where one offer can be claimed multiple time. Yes, it can be confusing! Hope this helps. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Gsg: I'm wondering if the CDC offer was referring to printable coupons? You can print a CDC two times (during the time when it's active). It's not currently active in my CDC gallery either. 

You may already know this but: If you purchase TWO of the same item, it's also possible to use a mfg coupon inside Target Circle for one item, PLUS a digital CDC for the 2nd item. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Gsg
Core Shopper

I am not sure , May be you are right . To avoid the confusion , I didn’t scan the my  target app to claim the offer from coupons.com. Here I am attaching the print from coupon.com 

12900293-8328-494D-9C30-C496B06691F7.jpeg

based on that , I can claim 2 offers on the same receipt and tried but didn’t work. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

The way I understand what you posted is that IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE  IDENTICAL COUPONS, you can use a MAXIMUM of 2 in one transaction. 

It does NOT mean that the particular coupon you posted is WORTH TWO. 

CDC is not like Ibotta where one offer can be claimed multiple time. Yes, it can be confusing! Hope this helps. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I did this last week - I had printed 1 coupon $3.50/2 and planned to use the CDC $3.50/2 offer also.  There was also a $1.75/1 in the Target app (which I did not select).  It rang up perfectly, I got the $5 card, and the checkout person scanned my coupon twice (I did ask him to do so nor did I complain), so I did not have to put it through CDC also.  It is sill showing in my list on CDC (but I had sent it last week to use it).  It may no longer be available? 

0 Likes