cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ALEVEX AT CVS 100% Back using Fetch

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I would think you can pay at the SCO - hopefully your store knows how to apply it.  They should just be able to scan it.  I actually had a FA job to use Paypal (I think) probably a year or so ago, and they had no idea how to use it.  Now, I think it is much more common. @Tikiki  Did you have any problem with Venmo?

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY @cjwoody 

The hardest part was finding the QR code on the CVS deal in the Venmo app-which I wanted to make sure to use just in case that’s what triggered the deal. (LMK if you’d like an explanation of where that can be found!)

At SCO all I did was scan the QR code from the Venmo app at the point in the transaction that you would insert your card (or tender any other form of payment). It was like magic 🪄!  The Venmo QR code was accepted as payment with no issues whatsoever! 

In my Venmo transaction history the transaction is notated with “CVS -earned Venmo Offers 💵” -but as I mentioned I haven’t received the $10 yet.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @Tikiki  Success!  I am glad you posted that you did SCO.  It led me to do the same 🥳.  My SCO actually had a Pay with Venmo or PayPal button on the payment-options screen.  So easy!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Awww guys I'm tired and don't feel like going out.  I'm so glad it worked out for you though.  Just finishing up cleaning the kitchen.  

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody  Woo-hoo!🎉 Definitely feels like a big win!

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  The AleveX offer will be there tomorrow for you!  Just relax and think about what you will buy to put you over the $20 threshold.  I chose Fruitella totally based on your prior comments 🥳

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I also have a $3 off $15 pain, so I may use it, but will still have to hit $20 if I can't find Rind.  Fruitella is worth it. I was looking at the made good granola minis. Frustrating because I have a $2/$8 that is applying to all the other made good products except the minis pouch.

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Well despite my app saying the the CVS near me had AleveX in stock, they did not however they did have the Rind snacks (which I don't actually want) BUT I need 13 more to complete M&B and only want free or MM items - I used a 40% off CVS coupon expiring tomorrow, plus had two $1 coupons that applied, so after IR and Fetch, was $1.70 MM!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I guess this will work on any product?  My store:  range from $14.99 to $17.99

I have never really used anything like this.  This is a fantastic deal for those who use such products, but I do deals like this a lot and they sit in the back of a cabinet, and in the end it just cost me $1.50 in tax.

I may have to try it since it is a tax-only deal, and find a use for it

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I hope so because I plan to get the most expensive one to get to the $20 threshold! I’ve had good luck so far on Fetch giving me back 100% when the offer is for 100% back. If not I will return the darn thing!😀

0 Likes