Did you mean: 

Re: ALKA SELTZER FETCH OFFERS

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@Welshcar  $.50

FelskyNY
Deal Master

FYI it worked.  Paid .75, got back $3.60.  I did have to correct receipt. 

20210709_194936.jpg

Screenshot_20210709-203226_Fetch Rewards.jpg

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

If you have a Kroger store,, I see the alka seltzer 16ct gum in my Frys app for $4.79 and has $2 KCB to do a nice MM

4.79-$2IB-$2KCB-$3.50 Fetch =$2.71 MM

Ps- my fetch offers =$2.50 so I will have a $1.71 MM. Ot looks like there are some different amounts out there from what I can see in the posts

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I was going to post this.  Kroger deal with PQs.

ALKASELTZER.COM  then choose SAVE NOW for $1 PQ X2

$4.79 less $1 PQ = $3.79 less $2 IR less $2 KCB = 21¢ mm less $3.50 FETCH = $3.71 mm

I also had to correct my receipt for FETCH.  Seems to be all to common these days.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Donna2  I wasn't too excited for Alka Seltzer - but a moneymaker is always fun - and it gave me a chance to still look for the CVS freebie (no luck so I guess i'll wait for tomorrow til the new one comes out) and the fact that it was only .75 oop was the best incentive.  I was thinking about cashing out for a $50 GC from Fetch.  I'm currently at $45.  

0 Likes

kingnelly84
Shopper

It worked for me and I made it a money maker by adding two 3$ off any heartburn product coupons on cvs card. Alka seltzer 28ct for $6.79 - $6.00 from cvs coupons - $2.59 from fetch = $1.80 MM

Fetch didn't give me the reward right away. I had to correct the receipt but it only took a few minutes for me to get my reward afterwards.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kingnelly84 

Great deal.  I actually used it to get the gum because I have wanted to try that, and I get generic alka seltzer for cheap.

I hate that FETCH is making me correct almost every receipt.  I realize it doesn't take all that long, but there is always that fear something will go wrong...lol

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes