Did you mean: 

Re: ALKA SELTZER FETCH OFFERS

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Welshcar  $.50

FelskyNY
Deal Master

FYI it worked.  Paid .75, got back $3.60.  I did have to correct receipt. 

20210709_194936.jpg

Screenshot_20210709-203226_Fetch Rewards.jpg

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

If you have a Kroger store,, I see the alka seltzer 16ct gum in my Frys app for $4.79 and has $2 KCB to do a nice MM

4.79-$2IB-$2KCB-$3.50 Fetch =$2.71 MM

Ps- my fetch offers =$2.50 so I will have a $1.71 MM. Ot looks like there are some different amounts out there from what I can see in the posts

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I was going to post this.  Kroger deal with PQs.

ALKASELTZER.COM  then choose SAVE NOW for $1 PQ X2

$4.79 less $1 PQ = $3.79 less $2 IR less $2 KCB = 21¢ mm less $3.50 FETCH = $3.71 mm

I also had to correct my receipt for FETCH.  Seems to be all to common these days.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta @Donna2  I wasn't too excited for Alka Seltzer - but a moneymaker is always fun - and it gave me a chance to still look for the CVS freebie (no luck so I guess i'll wait for tomorrow til the new one comes out) and the fact that it was only .75 oop was the best incentive.  I was thinking about cashing out for a $50 GC from Fetch.  I'm currently at $45.  

0 Likes

kingnelly84
Shopper

It worked for me and I made it a money maker by adding two 3$ off any heartburn product coupons on cvs card. Alka seltzer 28ct for $6.79 - $6.00 from cvs coupons - $2.59 from fetch = $1.80 MM

Fetch didn't give me the reward right away. I had to correct the receipt but it only took a few minutes for me to get my reward afterwards.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kingnelly84 

Great deal.  I actually used it to get the gum because I have wanted to try that, and I get generic alka seltzer for cheap.

I hate that FETCH is making me correct almost every receipt.  I realize it doesn't take all that long, but there is always that fear something will go wrong...lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes