cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Blue Detergent at Walmart

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Ibotta has a $1.50 rebate on All Blue Detergent.  There is also a $1.25 coupon on coupons.com. Both are for the smaller sizes, except trial/travel size.

Walmart sells the smallest size for $2.97 - $1.25 coupon - $1.50 Ibotta = $.22 

Great price.

25 Replies

Re: All Blue Detergent at Walmart

Lollykins
Core Shopper

That is sooooo tempting.  Buy if I bring home another bottle of laundry detergent my husband may kill me! 🤣

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

Thank you so much for sharing this deal! Went and did it this morning to finish up my MWMM bonus. I was happy getting All for .99, but this is even better!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Well, at least his clothes will be clean! 🙂

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Lollykins 

I was thinking the exact same thing. I have two shelves in the garage full, but he says you can’t pass up a deal can you? My Ibotta is only 1 for the blue, but .72 is nothing to sneeze at and I like to take the small bottles with me on vacation instead of lugging around the 88 oz size. I buy the 40 ct dryer sheets for the same reason every time Snuggle puts out a coupon. They are 1.84 at wm and the coupon is usually 1 on any size.

I also donate a bottle of laundry detergent, fabric softener and dryer sheets once a month to a single mom.  SNAP doesn’t cover laundry products, and at least I know her kids have clean clothes, along with clean bodies and clean teeth. Ibotta helps me to do that without breaking the bank.

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

We stopped buying dryer sheets months ago. 

My wife bought wool dryer balls and they do a great job of getting rid of static cling.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lollykins  Boy do I know the feeling - I have so many pods (which I prefer), but it is a great deal for only .22 and it gets you an offer toward your bonus.  

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@Janet1964  That's a great idea.  I hadn't thought to include laundry detergent in my donations to the local food bank.  Maybe I'll include a bottle or two (or 10) when I take my donation over this week.  😄

0 Likes

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 , my Walmarts only carry the ginormous jugs and tubs of pods. I like the small jugs cuz they fit in my cabinet. All is my favorite brand. And the offer is only at Walmart.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Well, I bit the bullet today and picked up the All 36oz at WM.  I combined that with the BTS freebies and Mrs Freshley cakes to complete MWMM for an extra $3, which made it all free in the end.  

There are printable coupons for $1.50 off Mrs Freshley cakes at CDC.  With the Ibotta rebate, they're only .36 per box at WM.  And they look delish!

Laundry soap went straight into the donation "pile", so hubby can't complain.  😉

0 Likes