cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all laundry detergent - MM

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

It was easy to score a MM on all laundry detergent ($2.97) at Walmart by stacking ibotta ($2) plus cdc ($1.25 either paper or digital).

Happy Laundry Day!

12 Replies

Re: all laundry detergent - MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Ibotta-Addict  Just did this today, too!  I was also able to stack with Field Agent for another $5.00 🥳

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Great work, @cjwoody! I don't do FA, but I did snag the max/limit of 2....so I'm quite satisfied.

You may recall from a previous post that I'm intentionally trying scale back my number of grocery apps in order to simplify. So, honestly, while I'm happy for you that you scored the extra $5 from FA I'm not the least bit tempted to add it to my bucket of apps! I guess I'm showing my age....(hehe)! 

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Ibotta-Addict  Ah yes, the ones you are keeping are winners for sure!  I juuuuust got into ASP this month… so easy!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@cjwoody 

What is asp?

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Ibotta-Addict 

I only have the 88 oz offer on Ibotta.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@cjwoody 

I figured it out. I have been waiting for months to get an email  invite in response from them. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Janet1964  I requested in early August.  I don’t recall ever getting a notification that I was accepted.  I finally randomly checked this month, and I was pleasantly surprised that I was in the program.  Submitted 10 receipts and did a survey right away… I read somewhere just now that WF receipts aren’t accepted, but ASP did accept the WF receipts I submitted… Hope these tidbits will be helpful to you once you are in the program. 

Janet1964
Super Saver

@cjwoody 

Thanks for the info. I  have been checking about twice a month. I just checked and I am in. I just uploaded 13 receipts so far this month and did a survey for .25. Thanks again for the heads up.

I just cashed $10 from coinout for an Amazon gift card to see how it works.

yesterday, I cashed out receipt pal for a $10 gift card that I already posted to my Amazon account.

I recently bought toys for 3 of my grands for Christmas and used $30 worth of gift cards earned from scanning receipts and driving my car.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

You do realize you don't get anything for sending in more than 10, right?

Congrats on getting in

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”