cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost got hosed on TWO Michelob Ultra 12-packs

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Whew! I was rather worried I would come out totally empty handed on TWO Michelob Ultra seltzer 12-packs, which I bought because I wanted to redeem a Kroger cash back offer of $8 for 2 and hopefully get credit for another offer of $6 apiece for a maximum purchase of 5 (the Kroger website says alcoholic drink purchases must be paid with PayPal but the app doesn't) AND get double credit from Ibotta on TWO separate but identical $3/unit-maximum 3 units offers. I also bought a bag of Sunsweet prunes, not only planting a 🇺🇸 for the brand bonus but for a small Ibotta-Kroger double dip.  When I scanned from the Kroger page in Ibotta I only got credit for the prunes and found Michelob Ultra wasn't a Kroger offer. I thought WAAAAAH! 2 hours later it occurred to me I needed to look at the Any Grocery Store page and whoop there it was. After scanning and submitting I had to wait overnight but after waking up I finally got at least $6 for 2 Michelob Ultra seltzer 12-packs

6 Replies

Re: Almost got hosed on TWO Michelob Ultra 12-packs

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt. Check BYBE for rebate, depending on state.

0 Likes

Natalie7626
Deal Sharer

yes bybe just gave me $15 back of alcoholic seltzer... I love the seltzer so Ill try any kind when its that cheap and my TOPS store had buy 1 get 1 with digital rebate.  Im going to look to see how often I can redeem because this makes both 12 packs almost free

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Natalie7626  is bybe an app or store?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  BYBE is an app for alcohol related offers. Simply upload receipt, get rebate, transfer to paypal.

kingnelly84
Shopper

Whats bybe?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@kingnelly84  As noted in the discussion above, BYBE is an app for alcohol related rebates. You upload your receipt, choose your rebate and when the money is available, you transfer it right to paypal.  Very easy to use. 

0 Likes