Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALMOST MISSED a triple play stack

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Screenshot_20210423-083720.png

Screenshot_20210420-233528.png

Screenshot_20210420-235830.png

I've only bought Kind Thins this year, and without fail I always got cash back from Ibotta and another app

I was at Kroger Tuesday night and scanned my receipt and cash back items in my car because lately Ibotta seems non-functional in this particular Kroger location. Then I checked Fetch Rewards and saw their special offer for Kind Thins was expiring today, i.e., Tuesday, and it was after 10p. Even though I had till April 28 to complete my Kroger cash back offer of $2 for Kind Thins (that came through yesterday) and I still have 2 unopened boxes of them, I went right back into the Kroger and bought another box of Kind Thins because I don't seem to get a whole lot of chances to get triple play, grand slam and better stacks.

Ultimately, after spending $8.15 I got $1.50 from Ibotta, 1775 points (i.e., $1.77) from Fetch Rewards and $2 cash back from Kroger

14 Replies

Re: ALMOST MISSED a triple play stack

Ixcbeta
Shopper

What is the other app called? if you don't mind sharing.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Ixcbeta do you have Kroger or any Kroger affiliate or subsidiary grocery store in your area? If so you can start an account and get the app (optional)

Some Kroger affiliates/subsidiaries I know by heart:

Fry's (AZ); Ruler's (OH KY IN IL MO); Gerbes (MO); King Soopers (CO); Smith's (CO, I think); and Fred Meyer (PNW, ID, I think just the far north third of California)

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Ixcbeta meant to ask sooner but do you have a Fetch Rewards app? 

Ixcbeta
Shopper

No I don't.. Thank you for asking

0 Likes

Ixcbeta
Shopper

Yes,I have a krogers account and the app as well. 

0 Likes

Ixcbeta
Shopper

How does the fetch rewards app work, if you don't mind me asking.

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt 

Amazing play!

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Yes!  You’ve got to grab the deals while they last!  Good thinking running back in for more

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 UH-HEER-YAH! 

0 Likes