cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Alpha Burritos

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Hazel I don't have an air fryer, but from what I've read others to say you really can't go wrong with one. I imagine these would be even better from an air fryer, esp since that would keep them from getting the soggy spots a microwave causes! If you buy them and decide to try it, please share your thoughts!

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel @mom2furkids @Marethundsabre   Air frying is my new favorite - we air fry almost everything.  (I won the air fryer in the Ibotta giveaway) - and it is great - the "boys" use it all the time too.

Solved! Go to solution

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY That is so exciting that you won an air fryer thru Ibotta! Yay!! I have heard nothing but good things about them so I've been thinking about looking into getting one myself. I just have trouble spending money on wants as opposed to needs, but maybe I do NEED it..... Hmmmm. LOL!

Solved! Go to solution

Hazel
Core Shopper

@mom2furkids I don't have one either but it just seems to make sense to cook it in one. Will report back when I try the burrito. Thanks!

@FelskyNY I saw so many deals during the holidays for air fryer, should've gotten one... I love everything about it. It seems practical and versatile

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Check clearance at Target, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot et al - I'm sure you can pick something up. 

It was so exciting I won a set of pots, knives and the air fryer - all of which we use all the time. 

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20220122_183906.jpg

 Our latest usingvthe Empanada dough on Ibotta

20211219_182348.jpg

 wings, nuggs etc

Solved! Go to solution

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Looks delicious! Is it lunchtime yet? LOL Now I'm hungry!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  Easy clean up too - honestly it really is easy and so worth it.  My son threw a slice of left over pizza in there for 5 minutes - worked great

Solved! Go to solution

Hazel
Core Shopper

I ended up finding it at SNS for $2.09 despite the website saying higher priced and store tag even higher. I was scanning to double check price and it ended up cheaper!

On top of that, I saw that the Alpha Burrito itself had a $1.00 off Peelie sticker! I've never seen or used a peelie before haha

$2.09 - $1 Peelie - $1.00 IR = $0.09!

Should've done more! I actually don't know if SNS would accept more than 1 peelie for each if I were to get like 5 on the same receipt? @FelskyNY do you know?

Alas, it was late and last minute shop. Only grabbed one and it was the last one of the Philly! @mom2furkids 

CDC have a $1 back, not sure if that one will go through. If it does, would be -$0.91 MM!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hazel  For me - I can use 2 of the same coupon at SCO, then they start to beep, but usually the SCO attendant will put them through - it really depends on the store.