cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Amazon Hub Promo

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

Amazon is offering $5 to try its Amazon Hub pick up service.  I was able to get a large jug of hand soap for around a buck by using the promo code.

B9EF5EFF-B26F-49B3-95F8-50D8B50E96EA.png

1F791B20-D30D-47A6-948A-5E364E500D15.png

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Amazon Hub Promo

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If anyone is thinking about doing this, do it quickly.

Estimate of 147 million prime memberships in the US, and promotion apparently limited to 20k redemptions.

• Must pick up from Amazon hub locations  (Locker, Counter, Locker+ or Apartment Locker). 
  • You add one or more of the available locations to your addresses. 
  • You then have to purchase something SOLD by AMAZON and have it shipped there.
  • Promotion only applies to the first delivery to hub per account.  If you have done it before, sorry.
  • Promotion ends 9/2/2021, or to first 20,000 redemptions 

Look here for all the details:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=23450241011

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If anyone is thinking about doing this, do it quickly.

Estimate of 147 million prime memberships in the US, and promotion apparently limited to 20k redemptions.

• Must pick up from Amazon hub locations  (Locker, Counter, Locker+ or Apartment Locker). 
  • You add one or more of the available locations to your addresses. 
  • You then have to purchase something SOLD by AMAZON and have it shipped there.
  • Promotion only applies to the first delivery to hub per account.  If you have done it before, sorry.
  • Promotion ends 9/2/2021, or to first 20,000 redemptions 

Look here for all the details:

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=23450241011

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If you are struggling to see if the promotion is working, I have included a product that I know gives me the discount when choosing the hub address.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010XP0FMO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

I have tried adding a few other things and it keeps giving me a message that  ' The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.'

So it may take a bit of patience to find something sold by AMAZON even that works.

Solved! Go to solution

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

I had this offer too, I am going over to Whole Foods at lunch to pick it up.  I got some new craft supplies I needed. 

Solved! Go to solution

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  I just claimed my $5 on Friday (8/6). I was surprised that it was still available, as you mentioned, it was only available for the first 20k takers and it’s been around for a while now. My guess was many people already used the Amazon Hub previously and didn’t qualify, or they don’t think $5 is worth the extra trip. 
I also noticed that Amazon doesn’t make it easy to claim either. By copying/pasting the coupon code doesn’t automatically change the delivery method to ‘Pickup’, so you have to manually select the Hub near you. Until I figured that out, it kept telling me that the coupon didn’t apply. 
The proudest moment for me was when the total appeared as $0.00, after using all of the GCs, which I previously claimed from various freebies and also using my earnings to buy additional GC from IB - it’s a WIN!

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Xiao 

I keep trying to think of something I really want but havent bought yet that is around $5 sold by Amazon that also works with the code.  Many things I have tried don't work.  Every few days I 'test it' by using that one cable item just to see if still valid.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@Rickibotta  Wouldn't it make more sense to just save $5 on something you do want regardless of the price? I've been looking at a couple of things and I might try this just to save $5 on the order.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

There are many things I am wanting to get, but nothing where Amazon is the lowest price at the present

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dean

@Rickibotta  I was looking at a monitor mount that has a 55% discount. Tried the code on the order but it’s not eligible for the $5 discount but I can get free delivery to a hub. Do you think I’ll lose the promo if I place the order to the hub? This would be the first time I’ve ever used hub delivery. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

Yes I believe you would lose the promo.

0 Likes