cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Day tips for additional savings

Dean

Amazon Prime Day is two weeks away on June 21 - 22. I've seen tips on other sites on how to save on Prime Day but I was wondering if there were any tips specifically on how to save with Ibotta. I know buying gift cards and shopping through Ibotta are two ways. Anyone have any other tip ideas?

Posting tip: Add viewable photos using the toolbar's camera option.
Labels (1)
7 Replies

Re: Amazon Prime Day tips for additional savings

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Dean Before Amazon pulled most of their cash back categories last summer, I received offers for bonuses and minimal cash back.  I sure hope they start adding back categories besides Amazon Products soon.  

Dean

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I’m not familiar with the cash back options from Amazon. I’ve only used Prime occasionally when I’ve got it free or discounted. I had three free months at the start of the year and used up some gift cards but I don’t shop enough through Amazon to warrant paying for Prime. But if the deals are good during Prime Day then I might subscribe for one month. The $10.25 I earned with Amazon Shopper Panel will pay for that. So I was looking for additional savings that might be available during this time. Walmart and Target are also having their own Days deals at the same time. Buying Amazon and Walmart gift cards with Ibotta earnings is one way to save. I’ve also redeemed Fetch and SK earnings for Target gift cards for their sale. Online shopping through Ibotta has savings that might add to Amazon savings for certain items. I’m not sure if any other categories would have additional Ibotta offers to use for more savings.

C6FCA4B5-EDDC-421A-BBC9-6520470F9CED.png

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Amazon Prime Day has been pretty meh for the last few years.  I had pretty much using it as an opportunity to buy Amazon devices and to use and deals to get bonus GC deposits.  This will be my first Prime day without Amazon Prime, and I don't feelvlike I am missing much.

I am much more excited to see what WM and Target will be doing.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Dean

In preparation for Target Deal Days, digital Target gift cards will be 5% off from June 16-19. RedCard holders will get an additional 5% off. Food and beverage will be part of Deal Days so it might be possible to stack with Ibotta offers if any are available.

https://corporate.target.com/article/2021/06/target-deal-days

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

Holy cow!  Amazon may be relevant again on Ibotta.  See the sale categories below.   Note, these are not the usual rebates.

01A6B7A4-C767-4EAE-B968-A332847F5663.png

Dean

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  Are those Amazon Deals only for the products displayed after pressing the Shop button? There’s just a few and unfamiliar items shown. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Dean Yes, just for the products that come up with the shop button in those specific categories.  I’m not sure if offers will count towards bonuses as the old Cash Back ones did.

0 Likes