cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Amazon Shopper Panel

knacrelli
Deal Sharer

I didn't know this existed, so thanks for sharing!

However, I downloaded the app and it says I can join the waiting list since there aren't open slots available now. Did anyone else get this, and how long did it take to be added if you did? Thanks

biimotola
Deal Sharer

I just found a new survey guys!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@biimotola  thanks for the heads up.  My Jeep window (side passenger) is broken uggh - but I caught your email before we went out and taped it up.  Safelite is coming on 7/10.  And is a coincidence that the lawn crew was here yesterday?  thoughts?   But again - thank you - .25 made me a little less annoyed. 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@biimotola 

Thanks for the tip! Jumped on that ride in a blink!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@knacrelli 

I wascon wait list a few months maybe, although some get in quicker.  Just keep checking messages.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Thank you @biimotola.  I appreciate the tip.

Gsg
Core Shopper

Hi, 

I have $10 Amazon gift balance available from this app,  I am not sure how I can redeem. When I click on that it took to Amazon site , to reeedem its asking me enter code but I don’t have . Any steps will be good. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Gsg  Didn't it automatically add to your Amazon GC balance? 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Gsg 

If you earned it in July, it won't get added to your Amazon Gift Card Balance until the first day or two in August

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

In addition to paper receipts, electronic receipts can be forwarded for credit to receipts@panel.Amazon.com.  The receipt must be forwarded from the same email address that is attached to your Amazon account.