cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Amazon Shopper Panel

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Rickibotta Sorry to hear that.  This was only my second survey this month.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  You have to JUMP - when someone says there is a survey, you open your app and go.  You snooze, you lose your quarter. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

That is not true is it?  That there is a limited number of them?

By the way, I am not saying I am in love with ASP, but 'if my name were Oprah, it would be my new favorite thing.

Even ahead of SB.  SK is languishing in the doghouse over the Grove issues.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Are you giving away new cars?  And you get a car, and you get a car!

Sadly, it's only .25.  I dont know if there is a time limit or a max #, but I got .75 this week, and I did finish uploading my 10 receipts - whew, the pressure is off. 

I'm happy with my moneymaking freebies this week.  The bull dog, the meatballs, the plant patties and the wine.  I think that's pretty much all I did.  Oh - and the salad dressing from target that has a very mustardy flavor. I'm not sure if I like it.  May taste good on a beyond burger (someone else will have to find out)

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You are good people.  You can come live in my little guest house like Gayle did until she cleared quarantine.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I think her "little guest house" is the size of my block.  I think I'll go and hang with Snoop and Martha 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I'm gonna hang with Pete Davidson, MGK, and Megan Fox

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Slowly nods head, thinking "as if"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

You don't even know.  I hang hard!!

And I am gonna adopt Aaron Carter while I am at it.

My son needs a brother.  And I just know all that boy needs is some love.

But maybe we will have to live with him.  He probably has a nicer pad.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I like the fact that you can delete the most recent if you submitted too many. I thought they would count for June, but they don’t. I deleted a few in case I needed them, but that’s really laughable!!!🤣