cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Amazon Shopper Panel

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Mikosmama Have you tried forwarding an e-receipt?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula , no I never did the e-receipts.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Mikosmama Just forward e receipt email to: receipts@panel.amazon.com

Weekendbeacher
Shopper

So far they have accepted any type of receipt.

0 Likes

Weekendbeacher
Shopper

I love it!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

Sorry this is happening to you.  Do they even go to the 'review' phase after you hit submit?

(I'm sure you are already doing this, but put the receipt on a dark background when taking pics)

I submitted all 10 of mine a few minutes ago and I had no issues.

This is without a doubt the easiest $10 to make each month (sorry not sorry ibotta)

I already have a spreadsheet for all my receipts and a monthly envelope for all receipts in the same order as the spreadsheet.  Since I do separate transactions for rebate items each month, I end up having well over 100 receipts each month.   So it is a quick effort to do the ASP.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta , thank you! It’s working for me again now! But no, they weren’t even showing as Reviewing. I am so happy it’s working again! I love this app too!

drmcornett76
Shopper

I didn't know this existed but I do now and I have downloaded the app. Thanks for sharing. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@drmcornett76 I hope you get in soon.  Keep checking messages in ASP for invitation.  It’s by far the easiest savings app I use.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I just found a new survey.