cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ancient Nutrition Protein - Possible $13.24 MM

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Edit:  The Fetch offer’s fine print now explicitly excludes the 0.36oz packets, so proceed with caution.

🚨🚨🚨 Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein sticks are a -$13.24 moneymaker at Sprouts if you have the offers on Ibotta and Fetch.  I posted about this in an earlier Whole Foods post (the WF offer didn’t work with Ibotta, but it was still a great moneymaker with Fetch alone).

🌱Sprouts: $1.79 - $6 Fetch - $5 Ibotta = -$9.21mm.  The Fetch offer can be redeemed twice in a *separate* transaction.  $1.79 - $6 = -$4.21mm.  Total -$13.24mm.

OR

🟩 Whole Foods: $1.59 - $6 Fetch = -$4.41mm, repeated on a separate transaction = -$8.82mm.

You will need to “correct” the receipt upload in Fetch.  It has been approved every time.

I redeemed Fetch twice through WF receipts yesterday.  I went to Sprouts today to grab the item for Ibotta… to my surprise, the Fetch offer reset at $3, redeemable twice, so the gift keeps on giving!

242A0417-2F14-424D-BA81-7431DB803A63.jpeg

12 Replies

Re: Ancient Nutrition Protein $13.24 MM

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody 

I scanned the packet on Ibotta at WF yesterday, it said didn't qualify, or something like that. So I didn't purchase. I'm thinking the intention is the larger canisters, but details say "any" which should mean pkts qualify. 

We're you able to successfully submit to Ibotta for cash back on the packet from Sprouts? You said it didn't work w Ibotta for WF, if I understand? 

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody @Savingcraze I saw this post and took a run to Sprouts since is only about a mile up the road. It worked just like @cjwoody posted😀Thankyou so much for posting it!

The packet matched ibotta $5 offer and I recieved 6000 points per packet on fetch for a total of 12000 points back. I was sure 2 ring the packets up on 2 seperate orders.

2x1.95(taxincl)3.90-$5.10IB- $12Fetch=$13.20MM

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I may take a run to WF tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY I think @cjwoody was saying it didn't work at WF on the Ibotta end, but does at Sprouts. I went to Sprouts and it worked just fine. I didn't try WF first because it's pretty far away. I did have to correct the reciept on Fetch but was less then 5 mins and it processed.

What a great deal! Biggest money maker I've ever made so far. Love dem money makers!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  I can still do WF and submit to Fetch for a small mm right?

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY yes....sorry..its the Ibotta $5 rebate that sounds like won't match at WF. Still is a $4 + a little MM on each one using just fetch.

It's a protien powder so maybe after we drink it we will become bionic women and can just run all the way to Texas for unicorns lol

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  That’s right, just Fetch for a purchase at WF.  Two separate transactions should still net you an $8.82mm.

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody thanks for posting the deal!

@Donna2 @FelskyNY thanks for the confirmation about which store. 

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

I was planning to go to wf tomorrow for this since I didn’t make it today but noticed fetch says the small packets aren’t eligible. Wondering if they changed it recently. 

A3757349-E4B8-44EA-ABF2-074C1B54F0E7.jpeg

0 Likes