cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use influenster?

megla
Core Shopper

Im looking at skin care at target online and most of the reviews are from influenster? looks like they send out free samples?

15 Replies

Re: Anyone use influenster?

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@megla  From what I read if you’re into social media, Snapchat, FB, there is an opportunity to to get free stuff if you post reviews on products. No interest, I don’t even have FB .Google influenster& read the comments.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@meglaI joined Influenster recently - mainly to try free products, but I'm not big into makeup etc at all, although I do like face creams/moisturizers as I am finding more and more "fine lines" if you know what I mean LOL.  It still seems to be a popularity contest and if you saw my latest pic on IG - my hair was graying and going in every which way - wanna judge me - go ahead!  But I got my free toothbrush by "my" little girl and I'm happy!

megla
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY after poking around more yes it does seem very follower based - I don't even own any make up lol but am looking to get into skin care more due to mascne and neede suncreen

alas ill just keep hoping field agent comes up with some stuff

0 Likes

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

My daughter is a big time blogger. I’ll tell her about this app - I’m sure she’d love to post reviews (if she’s not already doing it lol). Thanks for sharing this info

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 @megla  If you (or your daughter) joins, DM me the user name and I'll follow you.  I don't even know my user name on influenster (and I don't want to get in trouble by the Ibotta police), but if you want it - let me know and I'll DM you.

megla
Core Shopper

@SaverGirl67 @FelskyNY I'll follow too! 

I think I'm going to give it a try with the few things I do buy 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla @SaverGirl67  Just an FYI - I got picked for my first Influenster VoxBox 

Tom Ford fragrance box.  I actually love to get fragrance samples, so I'm really happy. 

My mom always wore Channel or Joy.  

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY  Tom Ford! Very high end! His fragrances go for $300.!! I’m envious 

mrscue2386
Rewards Hunter

Yessss!!!! I love Influensted. Between my husband and I we have received 3 boxes this year and I have anothef on the way. I got the KVD foundation, Benefit eyebrow setter and he got a cologne worth iver $70!!! Sign up and do a few reviews starr following some people be active and based on where you live and lifestyle you get chosen for certain campaigns!

I have been with them for maybe 3 years now and have received designer brand products!