cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anyone use influenster?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mrscue2386 Thanks and I am a member, but we aren't allowed to post referrals, so if you go back to your original post - hit the little V in a circle, you'll be able to delete your referral.

I will private message you by clicking on my little face and sending you a message about my influenster user name and we can follow one another. 

Then we can see what products we both review!  I'm excited to try the perfume!

0 Likes

mrscue2386
Rewards Hunter

Ahhhh thanks for the heads up! I was just able to log into this community and this was the first post I saw. 

It's such a great way to try new products especially when they're complimentary and all they ask is an honest review! 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mrscue2386  Welcome - you are in the right place - we are generally a friendly bunch and our conversations veer off into strange and unknown places LOL

In fact, many of the new Ibotta products that I buy, I end up posting on Influenster!

Hopefully you can find my message to you by clicking on your face, and then messages.

If you want to respond directly to some one in a thread - just type @ (and then their name as you see it)

Just jump in on any message thread, don't be shy.

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

@mrscue2386 @FelskyNY ooo ill have to really start to use it! will probably pair with field agent skin care stuff

thanks!!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@megla   You can put everything on Influenster, as long as it recognizes the upc.

megla
Core Shopper

I got picked for my first box too!! Also I followed you! @FelskyNY 

0 Likes