cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste MM at Walmart

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

Small MM on Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening toothpaste.  $2.88 each at Walmart.  Bogo on Ibotta ($3.00 back) and $3.00 back when you buy 2 on Swagbucks/Tada.  

7 Replies

Re: Arm & Hammer Toothpaste MM at Walmart

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I was going to pick this offer up late last week, but the price at my Walmart was $3.48.

Since my Ibotta Rebate says the $1.50 amount is 50% Off, the price has gone up since Ibotta released the rebate.

I have noticed a few Ibotta rebates that stated BOGO or 50% off, but the current Walmart price is much higher.

Nique
Skilled Saver

I only have $1.50 for 1 at Target. Target price is $3.19. There is a Shopkick offer for 225 Kicks /$0.90 incl. scan, which will make it around $0.63 for Red Cardholders.

Not a bad deal if you like the brand or need toothpaste.

0 Likes

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@mmoore01 That’s the price at my Walmart too. I’ve also noticed some price discrepancy with BOGO offers. The Shameless Pets treats are $4.97 each @ my Walmart, and Ibotta has a $2.50 rebate, (saying 50% off), but you must buy 2

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@kynuna 

WOW!  That is way off.  Hard to believe Ibotta got that one wrong by so much.

I think Ibotta made a mistake.  It usually says 50% when one is needed or BOGO if two are needed.

@LaraL , can you check with whoever did this offer?  I don't think it should say 50% off AND require 2.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I personally haven't used one of these before. Wouldn't you receive $2.50 back on each item? So $5 total after spending $10?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Screenshot_20210921-155632.png

@LaraL 

Here is the rebate in question.  It appears to say you get $2.50 back when you buy two.  They cost $4.97 each.  That makes it a 25% deal, not 50%

Either the price went up 100% or the offer isn't correct.  Usually, when you buy two, the banner says BOGO.  If you buy 1, it shows percentage.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Right, but if you bought two of them, wouldn't you get $2.50 back for each, resulting in 50% off?

0 Likes