Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Kroger/KAs: .50MM OR Almost FREE (.10each!) 5 bars of Theo Chocolate

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

89E2B0B1-B3DA-4F46-B370-8ABE439AA741.jpeg

 Theo Chocolate Bars at Kroger/KAs

2.50each-1.00KCB-1.00i=.50x5=2.50-2.00Cat printout WYB3 for your next grocery order=.50 for all 5 bars (or .10 each)!!

Edited to add: Of course you could only buy 3 bars and thus have a .50mm, but why do that when you end up with 2 extra chocolate 🍫 bars for that .50? 😂 Priorities!

YUM!

15 Replies

Re: At Kroger/KAs: .50MM OR Almost FREE (.10each!) 5 bars of Theo Chocolate

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

D8DFEA03-FBA5-45D3-8E57-AB722ACB95BC.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the promo tag for reference! 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Wow - thanks for posting! These would make great little gifts in the christmas bags I'm putting together.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

God love you.  You are such a saint.

These guys would not stand a chance if I had them in stockings.

Your will power is a thing of beauty.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta @Glad to see you have your priorities in order! 😂 🍫 😋 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@RickibottaHA! Since I spent several hours shopping today (knocked out my weekend wonderland bonus!) and will be up late working, there is a definite chance I will end up eating one of them! Good thing the additional Grove stuff I picked up tonight at Target for gifts using SK when I went back for the chocolate @ Kroger cannot be eaten.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Core Shopper

Thanks, just added to my Kroger list

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@Tikiki That’s a great deal!

I love the coconut Theo bar. It reminds me of a Mounds bar from years ago.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

I am with you as far as getting 5 of them for 50¢ as opposed to the 50¢ moneymaker on 3.

But the extra two would be 50¢ each, or $1 total difference, right?  Cuz you go from making 50¢ to owing 50¢, and that is a difference of $1 total for the extra pair

I am not a dark chocolate person.  Have you by chance tried the milk chocolate one?

(I hate saying white chocolate about as much as I hate saying boneless chicken wings......lol) .

Thanks again for posting this.  I am so excited to go get these.

Over the last week or so, I actually ended up paying up for some Lily's chocolate bars, paying $1.50 each for about 8 of them after BOGOF and PQ.  I figured that was a good stockup proce, although I would have preferred another stack.  I am always on the lookout for great deals on Lily's and Merci

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   
You’re right on that calculation. Yep, still a great deal for quality chocolate. 

I haven’t tried the milk chocolate, I’m more of a dark chocolate fan myself. 

Not sure if you are near a Sprouts, but they currently have a bogo deal going on with the Chocolove, which, after IR, makes each bar less than $1. Chocolove has many more flavors and varieties than Theo, among which are many milk chocolate varieties.

I actually prefer the Chocolove to the Theo, but ultimately I take what I can get! 😂 The Merci is also delicious stuff-German chocolate is quality. But my absolute favorite is something I can only get when in NYC or Europe: Leonidas Belgian Chocolate. They don’t ship to AZ as it’s too hot 🔥 here. 😢 But good luck getting Leonidas for free or cheap. 😂 

0 Likes