cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: At Kroger/KAs: .50MM OR Almost FREE (.10each!) 5 bars of Theo Chocolate

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Thanks for posting! I love finding things s like this here.

And if you only buy the 3 needed to get the $2 coupon off next purchase, then you end up with a 50 cent MM!

TXbelle
Super Saver

@Tikiki 

Thanks for the tip. I read your post right after I got back from my Kroger trip.  But then I remembered I had to return a book to the library.  So I went back and got 3 bars. With sales tax (curses!!), I paid $.12 oop.  Pretty slick. 

While looking at the different flavors, I thought I would chop up the dark chocolate with cashews and mix it in the next batch of brownies.  I prefer milk chocolate for candy bars, but the chocolatier a brownie is the better. 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I dropped off a holiday present for some friends last night and put one of these bars in the bag  and they cannot get over how good they are! Thank you again for posting. I saw the rebate already showed up again in Ibotta so I just need it to show up again in the Kroger cash back! When I was a Publix tonight I saw these were $3.80 apiece! What a deal!

0 Likes

Sebsa
Deal Sharer

@Tikiki

Thanks for posting this! Worked like a charm tonight! (Well, too early to tell for successful KCB...fingers crossed.)

Sadly no coconut ones at my store... those sound delicious! But plenty of other flavors. Definitely YUM! 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Tikiki 

I will add to my list. Thanks

@Shopgirl 

another great idea. I am working on Christmas gift Baskets for kids right now.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Kept looking for white chocolate and just never found them. And now ibotta offer gone.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes