cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attention Publix Shoppers

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

Check your Publix Digital Coupons, I just found a BOGO coupon for El Monterey taquitos or burritos.  These match up with an Ibotta offer for these.  However my Ibotta offer ends tomorrow night so I am going to hope it is still available after work tomorrow.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Attention Publix Shoppers

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@DanyelNI I got the deal! I found the Ibotta rebates in shopping list

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@DanyelN 

Hope you still have these in your Ibotta.  I only have two hours left on my offers that are in my list.

I also have the BOGO coupon, but it is only on the El Monterey Taquitos (20 oz - 20.7 oz) or El Monterey Family Pack Burritos (32 oz).

The Ibotta rebates I have include Any size of El Monterey Taquitos, but I don't see the Burritos one.  The Walmart only one Ibotta Rebate is for the 12 ct only, but I don't see it for Publix.

I won't get there in 2 hours, so I must pass.  Maybe a new rebate will replace it.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

@DanyelN  Like you, i had the digital coupon in my Publix app and all three Ibotta rebates.  I purchased one box taquitos, one package beef & bean burritos and an enchilada meal.  DQ worked, so OOP was $8.50.  I submitted for one each Ibotta rebate, so final cost was $5.60 for all three.  That comes to $1.87 each,  and it counted as 3 rebates towards my big monthly bonuses.  Score!

My rebates were only available until 230 thus afternoon.  Hope you're able to cash in!

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

UGH, when I checked around 1am this morning it said the Ibotta offer was good till 6.59 tonight.  which meant I could go after work. I thought about running over there at lunch and checked Ibotta;  All of my el Monterey offers are GONE  so sad.  This Jack O Lantern onus might be the death of me.  lol

@Lollykins I am glad somebody got that nice deal.  Congrats!