cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Week

Janet1964
Super Saver

I had an awesome shopping week!

it started on Sunday June 6. I went to Walmart to complete my ww and start my grand slam bonuses. I only needed 6 offers but did 16.

I spent 41.55, but after coupons, Ibotta & Fetch - my oop was only 4.44.

on Tuesday June 8, I went to Kroger to work on my mw (16 offers) and work on grand slam and Unilever bonus for fetch. I only found 9 Ibotta offers. My total before coupons was $156.52. After coupons, I spent $58.21 but after Ibotta and my largest fetch EVER , my oop was $20.94.

ED24AA07-658D-4528-9946-F0D1E1F21CB4.png

You will notice on my receipt above says $86.21 total, but as I was checking my receipt after self checkout- I noticed an error of $28 and customer service refunded that amount to my credit card.

on Wednesday June 9, I went to Walmart to finish my mw (needed 7), finish my level 1 (needed 10) and finish grand slam (needed 15). I completed 17 offers. My total before coupons was $89.59, after coupons, I spent 25.15 and after Ibotta and fetch, my oop was a 8.15 money maker!

Today, I went to hospital for blood work & to pick up meds for  neighbor and stopped at CVS on the way home. I have not been to CVS in 6 weeks because they are remodeling and lost my $10 carepass reward last month, so I decided that was NOT happening again! I bought 4 bottles of nail Polish and 2 maybelline lip balms for $20. I used my $10 carepass and 2 crts attached for nail Polish and cosmetics. I paid $2.78 total and got back $7 in ECB. 

for the first time EVER, I didn’t get a ww bonus today from Ibotta. But I will go shopping on Saturday to finish my last Unilever bonus (only need $5.02 to get last 5000 points) and I have several good coupons that will expire before Monday’s Mw bonus comes out. and i am still looking for 3 FAO and if I find an Ibotta offer, it can go toward my level 2 bonus. I have 10 of 40 completed already.

I hope this helps inspire someone to go shopping for deals!

4 Replies

Re: Awesome Week

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

What was the $28?  Did you scan multiples of something?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

Yes, and They also charged me the wrong price on 2 items. I was so excited about getting the Unilever bonus that I stopped looking at the prices as I was scanning. A valuable lesson learned.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

This is why one should always look at your receipt before you leave the store.

It is hard to go back the next day and tell them either they or you scanned 6 of something but you only got 2.

Glad you caught it!!

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

You rock!! Yes, it is encouraging to see what's possible, if you work at it. Congrats!!

0 Likes