cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Baby Ruth Candy Bars & SB MM

Weino
Saver

This Baby Ruth deal has been great for me. Since August 11 I've gotten 18,000 swagbucks points, all from Baby Ruths. At 300 points per 2 bars, that means 120 bars. Figure an average of $1.15 including tax and that means a cost of $138 so a profit of somewhere around $45 since swagbucks gift cards are at a slight discount.

cjwoody
Super Saver

True to form, the offer came back!  I was able to buy and redeem 🙂

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Bad times for me. Scanned my 8 bars today and went to manual review, with pend status for 300SB.   Hopefully they work the review by tomorrow afternoon and do it correctly.

UPDATE:  I was just properly credited 1200SB a few minutes ago.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

I bought 8 bars yesterday and they all went to pending for 4 days but cleared earlier today. I’m sure yours will too. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@jlhersback 

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Mine has never done that, and the receipt description at WAGS is the same as always, so I was worried.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@Icequeen813 @Rickibotta this disappearing/reappearing thing with this offer is ridiculous lol.

For me today, the offer was there before I left the house. I had to stop at one other store quick before Walgreens. When I got to Walgreens, the offer was gone. I was trying to decide whether to purchase anyway and just submit once it comes back. Then literally, while I am in line at checkout, I checked the app and the offer came back.

All within the span of maybe 2-3 hours...

Side note: am I the only one who is starting to wonder why SB is giving away so many Baby Ruth? Like... Is there something wrong with these candy bars lol? Or is there maybe a massive excess of inventory in warehouses of just this one SPECIFIC candy bar?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Zombie 

Baby Ruth's are hard to find at my WM and have been for maybe 2 years.   I generally can get 16 of them at perhaps two WAGS (or maybe 32 total).   It is almost impossible for me to ever find them at Meijer also.

So if anything there seems to be a shortage of them where I am. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  I just bought another round of 8 this morning, and it went pending for 300 SB.  I also did the Werther’s popcorn, and it went pending for 600 SB.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I picked up 2 Baby Ruths at Walgreens this morning, checking the offer every free moment I had.  I don't think this one will last the whole day.

Mine were approved right away.  31 days straight meeting Goal #1.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

SB credited me 1200SB after pending  as 300SB for about  17 hours.