Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baby Ruth moneymaker at Stop n Shop using Swagbucks

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Screenshot_20220119-075146_Swagbucks.jpg

Screenshot_20220119-075106_Stop & Shop.jpg

Nice little moneymaker. There are 2 offers on Swagbucks

1 for Stop and Shop and 1 for Shoprite (check what other stores are included)  lots of options including CVS and Walgreens.

$3 back wyb 2 bars.  At Stop and Shop, there is $1/4 digital and they are $1.19 each.

Buy 4 (limit 2 offers on SB) and pay $3.76.  Submit to SB for $6 back, for a $2.24 moneymaker.  This offer can be done weekly, respawning on Sunday.

Not sure how much they are at Shoprite, we will have to check it out.  Swagbuck offers fluctuate in value, so keep a close eye on this offer!

33 Replies

Re: Baby Ruth moneymaker at Stop n Shop using Swagbucks

cweiner31
Core Shopper

How do you redeem them at Stop & Shop? Swagbucks says they are not eligible for receipt uploading at Stop & Shop. Do you have your account linked?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   There are 3 different offers for Baby Ruth (not that I can find them in the store usually).  You can either search through the offers, search by Baby Ruth or search by store and select SNS.

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I see what the problem was. There seem to be 2 stores called Stop & Shop, one with the logo and one without. I was seeing what happened if I tried to submit a receipt and I picked the wrong one and it said not enabled. I'm pretty new at Swagbucks. Btw, they're 2 for $1.50 at Shoprite.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31 Thanks

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Hey guys, check your SnS digitals - I just uploaded a $1/4  (I had one that I used yesterday), so hopefully I can repeat this on Sunday. 

LizH4011
Core Shopper

Sweet! This is a great deal! Gave my four to my dad yesterday, who was very happy!

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Thanks for posting this. I have the digital coupon. I got 1200 Swagbucks points yesterday (600 from Stop & Shop and 600 from ShopRite) and hopefully can get another 1200 on Sunday.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  I couldn't find them at Shoprite - but I haven't given up.  Those are going in the donation bin for the fire dept.  My neighbor is a volunteer and EMT - so she gets the bars. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Good idea. I'll definitely donate mine. I don't eat junk food. My Shoprite had plenty. They're also a moneymaker at Walgreens (their website says 2 for $2.29). I assume I can use Walgreens points on them (that would not count as any other promotion or coupon or rebate)?

0 Likes