cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Baby Ruth moneymaker at Stop n Shop using Swagbucks

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31   I used the $1/4 digital and it worked - so I can't see why not, but I can't know for sure.  Funny how the Dollar tree is now more expensive at $1.25, where in the past, I would have gone there first. 

0 Likes

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

I understand that I can redeem this offer TWICE a week (totalling 4 bars on 2 separate receipts 300 SB + 300 SB). 

But can I redeem BOTH times on ONE receipt (4 bars 1 receipt = 600 SB)?

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

@Ibotta-Addict yes. I did that yesterday.

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

Thanx, @cweiner31 , for the info! 

Tags (1)

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Yes, these do work with Walgreens points. I just bought 4 of them and used points and I got 600 Swagbucks points within seconds of uploading. They were $1.39 each so not much of a moneymaker but a great way to turn Walgreens points into something redeemable for gift cards.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

Finally got around to doing this deal at Wags.  $4.58/4 with $6 back from SB.  Fingers crossed for the reset tomorrow.

0 Likes

Memega
Saver

I couldn’t find them at ShopRite either. The manager said their last 3 candy deliveries were cancelled and had no idea when they might actually get an order in. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

I received the reset for Baby Ruth at drug stores.  Luckily, Wags dropped their price to $0.69 for a sweeter MM!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Glad I saw this.   Am heading to Little Caeser's in a bit and WAGS is on the way.

(LC has a deal that end today where you can buy the large pepperoni pizza for $5.55 and add on either a 2-litre of pepsi/mountain dew <or>  crazy bread for 33¢.  Details can be found on their home page

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Ok, sometimes Swagbucks has to keep us on our toes.  After a solid couple months of instant awards, this particular submission had to be sent through manual review.  It makes sense considering the cryptic and confusing receipt text LOL.  Now we wait…

05CA4305-E909-4E49-8ECF-A1D04BA32B1C.jpeg

0 Likes