cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Baby Ruth moneymaker at Stop n Shop using Swagbucks

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Rickibotta  Awarded 25 min later.  Always expect the unexpected with Swagbucks haha!

3C1D2AEA-CFDE-4D81-9A71-A742A9CA4E7A.jpeg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Well it happened to me as well.   Hopefully I will get quick turnaround as well.

Thanks for updating

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I bought at SNS with $1 digital, awarded immediately.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Well it took about 9 hours for my manual review to get approved, but it did.

Nice little $3.24 moneymaker 

69¢ each X4 = #$2.76 less $6 SB ($3 WYB2 X2) = $3.24 mm

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Regarding the 'cryptic description, it is the same one that I got an immediate payout for a few days ago.

There is no excuse for this.  I wonder if anyone who purchased from WAGS starting Sunday has gotten auto-approved.

Rickibotta_0-1643013122807.png

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Be sure to check your SB accounts - drug store value has dropped, and grocery store value has gone up.

I already cashed in on my Stop and Shop offer and Shoprite is not selling Baby Ruth locally so no more MM for me (until next week).  I'll go eat a Snickers to carry me over til then. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Good thing I forgot to look for them at ShopRite the other day. Hopefully I can find them tomorrow. That's an easy $5 moneymaker. I got my first 2 $25 Swagbucks gift cards today and it was very easy.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Just curious - are they even showing in your Shoprite app?  Mine only has the larger bags.  I went aisle by aisle, looking at the candy, as all the people thought I was cutting the line.  It felt like I was doing the picture of the field agent in the front of the store all over again!

0 Likes

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Yes. There are 4 Shoprites within about 2 miles of me and it shows at 3 of them. I know what you mean about going aisle to aisle. They don't make it easy!

Screenshot_20220126-191209_ShopRite.jpg

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Not showing at the 2 close ones.  Checking the 3rd.  Thanks for the visual.

0 Likes