Deal Master

These are $3.87 at my Walmart.

The Ibotta rebate is $5.00.

16445058327924781151892294175142.jpg

8 Replies

Re: Back to the Roots Seed Starting Pots

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

This is a good deal. I have used these in the past. In fact, I had some leftover from last year that I used yesterday to start my seeds for my spring garden. I just might have to go to the store this weekend and stock up on some for next year.

0 Likes

Dean

@mmoore01 

Could you supply the UPC number or other product code? My search is not returning anything on Walmart. Not surprising. Thanks.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

mmoore01
Deal Master

I am in Florida, so gardening has already started.  I suspect your Walmart may carry these soon.

The UPC for the 24 ct Seed Pots is 810667034276.

There is also a $5.00 Ibotta rebate on Back to the Roots potting mix.  My Walmart had a big bag and a small bag.  The small bag (6 Quarts) was $5.98, so I got it for $.98.  Be sure to scan the UPC on the bag before buying.  The original bag, which sells for around $11, may not be part of this rebate.  I did not scan the code to verify.

Dean

@mmoore01 

Thanks for the code. Brickseek shows only one store in my area with the pots. Might check it out tomorrow since it’s on the way home. Same price. The small bag of potting soil is available here in most stores. I got a couple of large bags free last year. Still have a bag but you can never have enough dirt. We’re redoing my mom’s flower beds and potted plants after cleaning them out. I’m in South Texas so now’s the perfect time to get started. 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

JoJode
Shopper

Really! Thanks for posting!

0 Likes

somecreative
Core Shopper

Here is what my store has for “back to the roots”

lmao. Of course I live in the freezing cold so didn’t really expect to find anything. 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

No Seed Starting Pots in my area and clock showing 22 hours left.

0 Likes

Skim
Core Shopper

Nothing here either but I’m not surprised. Congrats ..that’s a great deal! 

0 Likes