cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ball Park Everything Hamburger Buns MM at Walmart

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I didn’t see this addressed in the CDC freebie conversation. 
Ball Park Everything Hamburger Buns are $2.40 at WM. They qualify for the $2.89 freebie on CDC. 

There is also an IB for $.50, making this a $.99 MM

7 Replies

Re: Ball Park Everything Hamburger Buns MM at Walmart

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar darning I wish I had thought to check for that yesterday. I have turkey burgers much more often than 🌭.  Oh well..I still have plans for grilled hotdogs with all the fixins including the free mustard!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar  I was planning on doing this last night too - but the storm stopped me in my tracks. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Welshcar 

I do not have an IR for this item.  I don't like them anyway so I wouldn't have gotten them.

Good deal for those of you who have the IR and enjoy them.

I was happy to get the regular white buns @ $1.98 for a 91¢ mm.

Nice find 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Collage 2021-07-09 17_18_24.jpg

 Nice little moneymaker! And my son liked the buns and got 1 more Ibotta offer. I also passed by Target and they restocked the core bars so I bought 4 more free and those 2 offers completed my $10 bonus too!  I think 1 need 3 more for my $3 WW.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  You are so good at stacking. I miss coupons or other stacking opportunities more often than I’d like to admit 😫

0 Likes

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

I was today in Walmart and found peelies on the buns saying Buy 1 and save $1.00 on the meat. It works when you are buying Oscar Mayer .

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Lovetosavenow  I think that would disqualify you for the hot dog offer, you can't stack coupons with CDC cash back offers. I would save the coupon for a future purchase. Anytime you find a peelie, that's a win.

0 Likes