cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barilla Chickpea/Red Lentil pasta MM Kroger & affiliates

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

My Pick n Save (Kroger affiliate) has the Barilla Red Lentil and Chickpea pastas on sale for $1.49 as part of the B5S5. My IB rebate was $1 on each and KCB has 75 cents back in each. You can get up to quantity of 5 for each of these rebates. So it will be a $.26 MM on each box.

EBD2578C-84F6-4F41-B319-471C15F9DC99.jpeg

0E90C72D-FADC-4D71-911D-F85DFF6F938B.jpeg

18 Replies

Re: Barilla Chickpea/Red Lentil pasta MM Kroger & affiliates

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

Which do you reckon to be the least disgusting?  lol

I have never tried either, but I guess I have to get 5 since they will be a 1¢ mm each for me (75¢ ibotta)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Lol, @Rickibotta , I haven’t tried them yet, but I was thinking they sounded good! If it helps at all, there were more of the chickpea kinds missing at my store, so either they got much less of those or more people bought that kind! 😆 I won’t get around to trying them this weekend, but I will try to remember to let you know what I think after I do. 

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

There's an EMB for these, but it requires separate trips and expires today.

@Mikosmama I've tried both of the chickpea varieties pictured. They weren't bad. I did not have them with pasta sauce. Be careful not to overcook them.

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

you shouldn't have to buy 5 of the pasta, if you don't want.  Just find other items that are included in the buy 5 or more and get $1 off each.  For instance yesterday, I bought 4 ball park and 2 yasso bars and got $1 off each.  Just look for the signs on which products are participating.  I saw an earlier post that the Kelloggs froot loop bars are part of it, so I am thinking I will pick up both and maybe more yasso bars to get to my 5 items.

jlhersback_0-1621545957490.png

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Mikosmama 

I just checked.  I have two of the chickpea ones.  I am going to cook one up tonight and see if it is worth getting 5 of.

I swore I had a scary red one as well, bit I could not find it.  I have food in about 5 different overflow places......lol

The lentils seem like something Hannibal Lecter would have when he was out of fava beans.

"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner."

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama I got that double play stack this past Saturday. I THINK I have to wait another week to claim another deal for it from KCB

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama BTW I heartily recommend both the chickpea and red lentil pastas

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

You can't get multiple KCB redemptions, at least you should not count on them.  They went thru that change last year when you used to be able to do 5 redemptions.   So you will have to wait until it expires on May 26 and hope it comes back

There may be times you get credit using it a second time before expiration, but it is against policy and it is hit and miss at best.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nique 

Thanks for the tip.

Yeah I saw the bonus, but it has to be on separate trips.  And after you use it the first trip, the KCB goes away.

So that means you would pay 25¢ more for the one you get on the second trip to satisfy the bonus

0 Likes