cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barnana Plantain Chips cheap at Kroger and affiliates

mickootay
Core Shopper

They are priced at 3.50 at my QFC, with 1.50 KCB, and 1.50 ibotta, making them .50 each. I love these, and could go through a whole bag at once 😶

8 Replies

Re: Barnana Plantain Chips cheap at Kroger and affiliates

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  that's a great price!  Wish I could catch a sale like that!

mickootay
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY you would not believe the price of groceries here in WA, so anything I find cheaper than advertised prices is a huge victory for me! More so if it is for something that I love or use a lot of! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mickootay @FelskyNY 

Any thoughts on which flavor is best....pink sea salt <or> Acapulco Lime?  For 50¢, I may just get one of each, and then get 3 tortilla chips.

And are the tortilla chips good?  Those would be FREE.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

mickootay
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I bought the pink salt one. It's a very mild flavor, but it's what I'm famiar with. I had done the BOGO ibotta deal at Walmart for it, and they had just the one flavor anyway. I will do the .50 deal at QFC as I do love these chips!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I haven't tried them yet.  Didn't want to buy them full price.  @Icequeen813 buys them I believe. 

0 Likes

Nique
Skilled Saver

I purchased the pink salted chips twice when they were on sale at Whole Foods. They are so tasty that before I know it half the bag is gone.

0 Likes

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

Wish they sold these chips at my Kroger :(. They look good and would be so cheap with the KCB. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Titanpinay 

I also did not see these tonight at my kroger

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes