cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bertolli d'Italia....Walmart and SB

mickootay
Skilled Saver

Bertolli d'Italia is 3.48 at my Walmart. SB is offering 600SB web 2. ibotta has a .10 off any pasta sauce. Not free, but .48 or .43 if you have the any CB is a great price for pasta sauce. I've never tried it before,  so no idea on the quality or taste. Reading good reviews online though.

Have to mention that there are 2 similar offers on SB, same products, but different values. So read both and check the appropriate deal. 

0 Likes
34 Replies

Re: Bertolli d'Italia....Walmart and SB

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@mickootay  It may differ regionally but I have a buy, try & share job in my FA app with $3.00 bounty. Contemplating a trip to WM…

4917C1C3-C98F-4E3A-A247-A8AD273DB2A4.jpeg

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@Xiao , yes I have the same. I might have to venture a trip into town as well. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

You guys beat me to it - I saw the FA offer too - but the stores are crazy here, so I passed for now. 

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I've had it in my FA for 2 days now, but vertigo has kept me home for the past week. Should be heading to Walmart later today.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I did the FA job last night and it was very good. I tried the creamy Rosa. Definitely one of the sauces that I like more than others. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  Sorry to hear about your vertigo - is this a chronic problem?  I sometimes get vertigo when I have a migraine, but I can't imagine a week's worth. 

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY , this is the first for me. I've been miserable all week! It still hasn't left, but I do the Epley Maneuver exercises a few times a day, and that helps almost instantly.  Try doing them and see if it helps you too!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mickootay  I haven't done Epley Maneuvers but it's something I will keep in mind. It is great to know that it does work so well for you.  Generally if the migraine is bad enough and I have vertigo, moving my head at all just induces more nausea.  I've tried several intranasal medications, and although I hate the dry throat and runny nose, it does help quicker than the meltaway options. Thankfully the vertigo is not a common side effect for me.  I hope this passes quickly for you.   

0 Likes

mickootay
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  My migraines have eased up in the last few years, but I know the horrid feeling of nausea that accompanied them! I have taken the meltaways 3 times, but it hurt my tummy. Do try the Epley if possible, it's the only thing that helps me get on my feet! So sorry about your migraines! Going to get some work done and head to Walmart.  Catch up later.

0 Likes