cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BETTER THAN FREE DEGREE MAX RECOVERY BW at WM

Francoise
Skilled Saver

Degree Maximum Recovery bodywash & soak, 22oz is priced $5.47 at my WM.* Using rebates and coupons listed below makes for a $.53 moneymaker on each bottle.

• IBOTTA: $2.00, limit 3
  • FETCH: $2k, limit 5
  • COUPONS.COM: $2.00/1 printable, $2.00/1 rebate, limit 1 each

* If you're lucky, you might still be able to find some varieties of this bw on clearance.

Post notes, edits, and additions: Reports here state that both the printable q and the rebate from CDC are problematic, even though they're for the correct product as stated.

Screenshot_20220216-184205_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-184249_Fetch Rewards.jpg

Screenshot_20220216-184450_Chrome.jpg

32 Replies

Re: BETTER THAN FREE DEGREE MAX RECOVERY BW at WM

swallow
Core Shopper

Heads up, the bar code doesn't scan on CDC app 😞 contacted support & still waiting for response.

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@swallow @I'm sorry that happened. It's always such a pain. Thanks for letting us know.

A couple questions... As far as you're aware, do none of the varieties scan for the cdc rebate or just the one you bought? If so, What variety did you buy? Let us know how it works out.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I had the same problem with CDC today.  I opened a Help request with them.  They usually respond in a day or two, but I have had success with them in the past.

By the way, I bought the Tart Cherry, the same exact one pictured in the CDC app.  Hopefully, they will process this soon.

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@Francoise thanks for sharing. This is a great deal!

I noted other posters' issue with the CDC rebate so I opted to just buy one using a printed Q (from CDC). The register didn't like the printed coupon either but the checkout person did their voodoo to give me the money off anyway. I'd love to hear if CDC corrected the issue with the rebate as it would be great to get one more of these.

Questular
Deal Sharer

I haven't done the deal yet, but scanning the barcodes shown in the images on walmart.com for the three I pulled up (cherry, lavender, amino acids) does pull up a match for me in the CDC app. Assuming they haven't changed packaging it may be fixed.

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Questular @cheryl_123 @mmoore01 Thanks for the updates and additional info.

I so wish these deals went as smooth as they look on paper more often. A girl can dream.

swallow
Core Shopper

@Questular it's a smart idea to scan the barcode at home before heading to the store 👍 I tried, but my CDC app would not read the barcode images pulled up from Walmart.com 😞 How did you make it to scan? Please kindly advise! TY!

swallow
Core Shopper

@Francoise I tried all 4 varieties available at my Walmart yesterday (Wednesday) without any success: Tart Cherry, Lavender, Magnesium & Amino Acid.

Hopefully they have fixed it by now in response to multiple similar tickets. Still waiting on CDC help desk to respond back to me.

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@swallow That sucks! Please report back what cdc has to say for themselves.

0 Likes