cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: BETTER THAN FREE DEGREE MAX RECOVERY BW at WM

mmoore01
Deal Master

I got a reply from CDC.  They fixed the problem and said to re-submit the receipt.

I did and have already gotten credit for the $2.00 offer.

Try it again and it should scan fine.

123Save
Deal Ambassador

The magnesium scanned in the CDC app just now. Thanks to all for submitting tickets.

I don’t have the Fetch offer but after $2 IR and $2 CDC, I’ll try it for $1.47. 

33ABA9D3-00DA-4CA4-A21B-60456F66BB08.jpeg

Francoise
Skilled Saver

As always, thanks for everyone's input. As @Questular stated, the products for this offer scan as valid for the cdc rebate in their app. I tested them all at wm last night before purchasing again.

The receipt I submitted to cdc for this offer also had another different offer on it. That one was paid out immediately, but the Degree, though accepted, is still in a pending state and hasn't been paid out. Guess I'll try resubmitting if it doesn't pay out soon.

0 Likes

swallow
Core Shopper

Has anyone tried the printable coupon from CDC again? @cheryl_123  was having trouble with it earlier.

CDC app is accepting the barcodes on the product itself now, but I'm unsure whether they have fixed the IP or the physical coupon or not? 

Please report back, TY!

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

My Degree CDC rebate paid out. Took almost exactly 24 hrs. FWIW, every CDC app rebate I submit takes 48-72 hrs to process/pay so I was surprised to see it this quick. 

ECD4A7BF-64C4-45A0-BBF6-B9E867021EB3.jpeg

Francoise
Skilled Saver

After 3 days, my Degree submission was finally paid out by cdc as well. It does say it can take up to 7 days. And what I've learned from this particular submission is that even if another item on the receipt is paid right away, the one that is left pending won't necessarily get denied, as I had always thought.

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I found two Degree bodywash on clearance for $2.23 at a wm I don't frequent much last night. Be sure to scan any clearance you might find as these weren't the same size as the ones that apply toward both the ibotta and fetch rebates. The bodywash was 16oz, not the 22oz size the rebates specify, so they did not count. However, both my printed $2 qs DID scan just fine, making for a deal that was still acceptable to me.

Note: Perhaps the cdc printable coupon and rebate have been problematic because they were inadvertently coded for these older, smaller bottles.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

For those who love these, the CDC printables ($2) and IR  ($2) have aligned again, but there is no FETCH at least for me.   So they would be $1.47 each with a printable/IR combo.

Or maybe some of you are lucky and have a FETCH.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

cjwoody
Super Saver

The offset is via Shopkick.  300 kicks for the wash, 300 kicks for the bar, or 900 kicks as a bundle.  They’ve split into two unique bundles.

599EF5DC-A543-4254-AD74-B37107320F28.jpeg

Rickibotta
Deal Master

DEGREE MAXIMUM RECOVERY BUNDLE:    1 Body Wash +  1 Massage Bar 4-pk  [MM]

So this is a moneymaker if you have all the discounts. - CDC rebate or PQ  <and>  IR  <and>  SK

My store shows one massage bar 50¢ cheaper than the others, at $4.47.

This is a small true moneymaker (after taxes) for me even if I purchase the more expensive massage bars at $4.97.

Body Wash:  $5.47     +     Bar Soap 4-pk   $4.47     = $9.94   less  $11.10 rebates  = $1.16 moneymaker

• CDC rebate or PQ for Body Wash:      $2
  • CDC rebate or PQ for Bar Soap 4pk   $2
  • ibotta rebate for Body Wash                $2
  • ibotta rebate for Bar Soap 4pk:           $1.50
  • SK bundle - 900 kicks                          $3.60

$11.10 total rebates

Rickibotta_0-1646828170550.png

Rickibotta_1-1646828401269.png

Thanks @cjwoody  for mentioning the SK offers

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"