cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: BETTER THAN FREE DEGREE MAX RECOVERY BW at WM

cjwoody
Super Saver

I am having trouble with the CDC printables.  Tried on my desktop and phone, but this message keeps spinning.

889F6A94-77D6-4AC1-87BC-B70B96D861D0.jpeg

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

That often means the limit has been reached when I encounter it.   

In fact, the bars offer was available and I clicked it, and it just went to the same screen but without it selected, then I looked again, and it has LIMIT REACHED as well.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

@cjwoody

Try an incognito browser with no extensions running and no adblocker. May or may not work. 

Also, if the computer has been on for a while, like several days on and off sleep/hibernate, reboot it. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have had similar issues on Swagbucks, but that's not surprising since Swagbucks uses CDC 

I had to reboot my laptop afterwards.  I haven't tried again, but it usually marks the coupon as used before printing, so I am sure the coupons are gone.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

As @Rickibotta indicated, based on your usage, they probably haven't reset. I hadn't tried since last month, and have the same issue. Must be on rolling 30 day versus 1st of the month cycle. 

Could be a compatibility issue with their site though. Hard to tell now a days since Edge is Chromium based too. 

*Edit, Opera browser switched to Chromium in 2013. Used to have a proprietary build. Still a good alternative when compatibility issues arise.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The offer was expiring.   After CJs post, it was acting up for me as well as I mentioned.  And a minute later it was tagged as LIMIT REACHED.   The offer is dead on CDC, and at most other sites that call CDC behind the scenes.

However, I did find the following link that allowed me two prints of both DEGREE offers.  @cjwoody 

Worth a shot.  If it works for anyone else, let me know.

https://www.couponmom.com/printable-grocery-coupons/soap

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody I had the that exact problem night before last when I tried printing the Degree and several other qs from cdc (all at once). After I let it spin for at least two minutes, I finally gave up and, against my better judgement, hit the back button, then hit print again. This worked, however, not surprisingly CDC saw it as my second printing and so marked them all as limit reached. I'm hoping this doesn't become a common issue.

0 Likes

Francoise
Skilled Saver

And thanks also @cjwoody and @Rickibotta for this new deal and all your latest information.

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

I printed one set of the coupons today and bought two of each, both bundles.

Shopkick credited within the hour.

I submitted to Coupons.com, but I suspect there could be an issue because on my receipt, both coupons follow the soap. I may have to plead my case.

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

Like @Nique I was successful with getting this product almost free Thursday at WM using $2 Ibotta, $2 CDC rebate (money showed up this morning), and $1.08 SK (20 scan points + 250 receipt points).

I had used CDC twice (one digital, one printed) three weeks ago when @Francoise introduced the deal - thanks for that!!

Looks like I still have the offer on Ibotta, CDC rebate, and SK so I can rinse and repeat.