cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIC 10 pk Revolution Ballpoint Pens Free at Target

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Target Circle has both a 25% off offer AND a $2.00 coupon for this item which costs $1.69.  Target does not give back overage.

Looks like my Target carries this, so I hope to get it this evening.

Labels (1)
21 Replies

Re: BIC 10 pk Revolution Ballpoint Pens Free at Target

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I grabbed them today too. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I noticed that there is a Bic Revolution coupon in the coupons.com app for $2.00 only at Target.  If I had known, I would have picked up a second one, on a separate receipt.

I may still do it.  With Coupons.com, I should get the full $2.00 back.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

Will the $2 Circle come off if the price is less than the coupon? ie will it adj down to the price after the 25%?  I've had problems in the past with circle manuf coupons not applying.   My store also has a $3.99 pack, which that would come to $0.99 after both offers.  I like free better!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

When I purchased mine, The price was $1.69 - 25% = $1.27.  The coupon subtracted $1.27 from the bill, so it was free.

Since there is a $2.00 coupon at the coupons.com app, you could buy it for $1.27 and then get $2.00 back from coupons.com. making it a $.73 moneymaker.  If you have never used the coupons.com app, it is much easier to just get them for free through the Target Circle app.

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01Thanks for replying.  I finally made it to Target yesterday.  Everything worked smoothly like you posted. 

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

I was there today...had the target $2 off coupon in my circle but it wouldn’t let me use it.  It keeps saying coupon unavailable? It would give me the 25%off but still not worth it for me.  I was bummed😕 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nikcodymom  You should have gone up to customer service.  I had the same problem with that coupon and with the Dish soap  Element 9 -it wouldn't stack.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@Nikcodymom 

You can submit your receipt to the coupons.com app for $2.00 back.  Actually a better deal since coupons.com usually sends the the full amount.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01   I knew you'd have the answer!

0 Likes