cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: BIC 10 pk Revolution Ballpoint Pens Free at Target

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 @FelskyNY my anxiety was going through the roof so I didn’t get them and left with what I had.  I’m not at all a people person so going to customer service would have sent me over the edge. I’m always worried I’m not doing it right so I just passed on the deal. The deal that had me so worked up was the oh joy hand soaps because it was saying I could only get the $5 gift card with pick up or delivery so I circled Target about 3 times before before just biting the bullet and checking out 😂😂 my Target doesn’t have self checkout so I knew if it a bum deal the cashier would see my frustration from the neck up🤦🏼‍♀️ Thankfully it worked just as it was supposed to.  Maybe I’ll get over the fear of crash and burn couponing and learn to roll with it and take the chance.  I do appreciate the advice on what to do next time!! 😊

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nikcodymom   I am so very proud of you for braving your fears.  My son suffers from terrible anxiety and depression from the time he was a very little boy, and I am proud of him every day.  If you can't do it on one day, maybe you can do it on other.  Be proud of yourself and know we have your back.  If you need someone to "hold your hand" through this, know that we have your back!  Be proud of what you did accomplish, and don't let what you DIDN'T weigh you down.  Small steps - be happy you have 4 Oh Joy foaming soaps and a $5 gift card in your pocket!  And every time you see the soap, say to yourself - I DID IT!

Anxiety, depression, mental illness are all very real.  We HEAR you and support you in your struggles. 

JadePerkins
Rewards Hunter

ok - im brand spankin new to this. i see the pens online. but i don't see where the coupons are and how to use them and where? im person, then were are the coupons lol, the 25% and $2 off? can someone plz help

0 Likes

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@FelskyNYthank you!!!!!!  It really is so hard to want to do something and be confident in it and then just completely self destruct over something so simple to others.  I also was trying to do the laundry deal and was attempting to use paper coupons with it but I was so focused on the soap deal working or not working that I couldn’t even figure my way on what coupons to use....so again I passed on it and just went for what my main focus was on.  I’m very happy with the deals I did get but still in the back of my mind it’s screaming FREE PENS....you let it get away!!!  LOL!  This community has been a AMAZING blessing to me and I’m so grateful for the kindness, advice, support, and opportunities that are shared here.  I have to start just looking for all the positives of this app and not the negatives that I allow to slip up on me!!  Again thank you so very much for your support and kindness!!!  It is so appreciated!!☺️☺️

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

63D859E1-399D-49AB-BFD9-730F0B0A26C8.png

3457F41D-1160-4852-9604-29A51AF5AF7F.png

@JadePerkins those coupons are found on the Target circle app. 

SaverGirl67

Unfortunately as of this morning the $2 coupon has disappeared from Target Circle and only the 25% remains. 😑. So if you’re looking for it and can’t find it - you’re not doing anything wrong. It’s legit gone. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Screenshot_20210410-094146.png

The $2.00 coupon in the coupons.com app is still available.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

COUPONS.COM REBATES

It is not scary at all.    This is an app you download.   It is separate from the printables on COUPONS.COM

You have to have a PAYPAL account and you link it to the app.

Once you redeem an offer, it is automatically transferred to your PAYPAL account,  You don't accumulate a balance.

As mmoore mentioned, you will get the whole $2 back, regardless what you pay.   

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01   @FelskyNY 

I assume you mean it will not do an overage for the item even if you buy other things, correct?

Also, I further assume you would get an overage if it were a PQ instead and purchased other items, providing you have an amount due, correct?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  For some reason, the DQ and the % off don't stack at Target (here in NY) - or maybe specifically he store I go to. this happened on the Bic pens and on the Element 9 dish soap. (Element 9 - is that what it's called)?  I think you all know what I mean though.

0 Likes