Did you mean: 

Big Lots weekend Freebie

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210416_092129_829.jpg

14 Replies

Re: Big Lots weekend Freebie

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   I haven’t been to Bog Lots in a really long time. Pre-pandemic. I may need to add them back into the rotation. Thanks for sharing this. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67 @FelskyNY 

I used to do these freebies whenever they had them, but I felt like a bum just getting the free thing so I stopped.

I liked the free DVD deals the best.  And there was some bundt type already made cake thingy too.

What was your favorite giveaway?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  My mom lives on Cranberry juice with every meal. So that was a good giveaway for me.

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

It’s honestly been so long I don’t remember. 

Wait!  Can’t believe I said that. Am I getting old???

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  None of us are getting older, time just stands still.  I usually pass by Big Lots when it's convenient.  It's like the Dollar Tree - I go in for 1 thing and come out with 10, and if I bring other family members, forget it.  I hate going somewhere for a bargain and spending unnecessary money.  We don't need another big black spoon.  If the one you are using is still dirty in the sink, it's because you left it there.  Wash it, and use it again, don't buy another one to clutter up my drawer. 

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Lol. So with you on bargain shopping alone!!  No I don’t want to spend the $10 I’m saving on anything else. Stop showing me things. And don’t put things in the cart. No. No. No. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  So frustrating - we didn't NEED anything when we left the house, we sure as heck don't need it now!  And the "bargains" you are paying extra for in the "cheaper stores" are not "bargains".

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY @SaverGirl67 

I agree completely. My husband asks why I plan shopping trips without him. I said bc you add crap to my cart that was not on my list and expect me to pay for it and constantly ask me how much longer and don’t give me time to scan for Shopkick.

SaverGirl67

@Janet1964 @FelskyNY  Have you ever tried food shopping with a non-rebate person - you know just for fun 🤩  It is completely aggravating and they don’t understand what you’re doing at all. And they’re looking at all the wrong things and they keep picking up really expensive stuff that they pay full price for.  😜

I would not recommend it.