Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: BIG payout for small purchase at Kroger

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Sorensoj 

Per Kroger,

============================

A limit of 150 coupons per household can be loaded at one time. Please note that certain coupons which are valid over multiple months (like fuel coupons) may count as more than one when you load them.  

============================

I do not believe there is a limit in one setting other than the one mentioned above.

I also would caution against that limit if you plan on adding KCB offers.   They may include KCB offers in that 150 limit..   That should be easy enough to test if you already have hit your limit.  If you are already at 150 and it allows you to add a KCB offer, then the count limits are not combined.

Others do successfully stack the DQ /KCB.  So it does appear to work at times.  Some mention it seems to work all the time or at least most of the time.  I have spreadsheets that track everything, and I can attest to the fact that I almost never get KCB when I have DQ as well.   The majority of the attempts are situations where a DQ has been clipped and can't be unclipped, or when I did not realize there was a DQ.  I recently checked with Katie @ Kroger Krazy and she confirms that Kroger corporate tells her their policy is you can't combine.  Obviously if your receipt shows PQ as SCANNED COUPON, it would not catch usage of a PQ, so KCB would not be adversely affected.  Whether or not you try to do both is a question of your own personal ethics.  I am not judging, but rather just conveying corporate policy.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Tags (1)

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Donna2These kinds of shopping trips are just t🆒

Seems like for every $1-$4 2M shopping trip there's 10-20 non-2Ms and for every 4+ 2M there are 20+ non-2Ms

BTW have you ever shopped much at Basha's, which is apparently Fry's co-alpha dog grocery chain archival in AZ? 

The only reason I know about Basha's is that I'm a long-time college football j√πk!€, I saw a scholarship signee 2 A-State from Basha High - I think it's a fairly new HS - in either the 2013 or 2014 class, googled Basha High then learned a little bit about Eddie Basha Sr 

And I've never been to AZ other than to fly over it 2 and from Los Angeles 

Also, are you getting weekend double or triple fuel points the next 2-3 months?

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I've gotten at least 2-3 Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's with Crunchmaster crackers and there's another for me to chase now

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Sorensoj do you live in Wisconsin?

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt yup, I live in Wisconsin in the northern Metro Milwaukee area.  
I’ve been couponing/rebating for 30 years but had to take some time off from it and during my time off, that’s when all the cash back programs exploded, so I’m playing catch up with learning cash back ins and outs and new apps that take receipts. 😊✌🏻

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Sorensoj I first heard of Ibotta on radio ads in 2013 or early 2014 - man I WIIIIISH I jumped on it sooner than late September 2018

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I was at Kroger 3-4 hours ago, I bought 2 Crunchmaster crackers, probably just like you I had to buy 2 to get $2 Kroger cash back.  However, upon scanning my receipt no Crunchmaster came up as a completed offer, I immediately thought 'Did I somehow forget to claim it?' 

So I abandoned the scan and looked at my claimed offers and I was just dumbfounded and gobsmacked if not heartbroken to find Crunchmaster was yanked as an Ibotta offer. I ended up coming away with just one completed Ibotta offer (Barilla pesto, $1 cash back) but it's also a Kroger cash back offer (1 buckaroo too) I claimed.

However, my biggest consolation prize of this ticket was that I got my second 5000 points/$5 payout in the Fetch Rewards Unilever 60 for 20 marathon with the purchases of 1 48 oz Breyer's  and 1 pack of Klondike cones - had buckaroo off Kroger digital coupons for both. Now I need to spend a little less than $14 for my 3rd payout. I was rather slow off the block

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Are you sure you had it in your list today?  I still show mine in my list so it hasn't been pulled.

I even logged out and back in, and it is still there.

This thing has reset so many times, maybe you just thought you had it again?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Rickibotta if you have your Crunchmaster offer living in Indiana and Donna had hers last night living in Arizona but I got mine prematurely yanked living in Atlanta this must be an especially weird state to state offer variance

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

I am suggesting perhaps you already had redeemed it since it last respawned.  That is why I asked if you were sure it was in your gallery today.   I doubt a reset would be a state to state variance..  I am surprised you ever get ibotta deals on Crunchmaster anymore.   I no longer get Jarritos offers because I redeemed it like 5 or 6 times.

0 Likes