cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boffo Kroger shopping trip!

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Criminy! what's the deal with this 1K image upload limit thing?! 👿😤👺🥵😾 

Anyway, I stayed home home on Saturday because I had no work to do and was rather tired from getting run ragged the previous Friday, after which I only needed 3 more offers for my Giving Thanks bonus..., OR SO I THOUGHT.

Not long after I got into Kroger I found I needed 4 offers but since Friday I was determined to get as much bang as possible from my 4 offers. I was quite determined to get Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky's with Bibigo entrees ($1 apiece) and Envive (SEVEN BUCKAROOS APIECE! ), steeling myself for the prospect of coughing up $19-26 for the latter.  I was also interested in an Ibotta-Kroger McSTACKsky for Chocolove (80¢ apiece), but upon finding I needed 4 more offers I remembered the Schweppes brand bonus and noticed the Any Ginger Ale offer was expiring in 2 days, so I passed on Chocolove and went for a 6-pack of Schweppes regular minis and kill 2 birds w/1 stone (complete 2 offer credits w/1 item purchase) AND plant a 🇺🇸 for the Schweppes brand bonus. I then looked in depth at both Ibotta and Kroger's Envive offers and found I could buy the 15-count box as well as the 30- and 45-count boxes, so why the heck pay any more than needed.

Screenshot_20211121-192132~2.png

In addition to completing the 4 Ibotta offers I needed I started 2 new brand bonuses (Schweppes & Bibigo).

I was also determined to get the Fetch Rewards FAO (3490 points/$3.49) for Reese's Klondike bars.

After spending a little over $28 buckaroos, I got $8.55 from Fetch Rewards, I not only got the Klondike FAO, I bought 2 B&J's minis and got my 3rd Fetch Rewards Unilever payout and a $1+ into my 4th one - the next 11 days I'm looking at a lot of strategic ice cream & ice cream treat buying & consumption 

Screenshot_20211121-191506.png

I also got $9.10 in base cash back from Ibotta but also dropped the 🔨 for my Give Thanks bonus ($10).

Now I wait with bated breath for EIGHT MORE BUCKAROOS from Kroger (Bibigo $1, Envive $7)

4 Replies

Re: Boffo Kroger shopping trip

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt 

Most of the threads I have seen were discussing the 15-count Envive, so I am glad this occurred to you.  I was not interested in the Envive deal until someone posted the $9.99 price.  I haven't made it to Kroger this week, but I hope to do the 15-count deal as well.

What do you mean about the 1k image upload limit>  Are you talking about size or the actual number of attachments?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I tried to upload an image 2Xs in my last post and got a notification that said something to the effect of 'you have exceeded your 1000 image upload limit' - like I'm supposed to know THAT?

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@RCKCreatEnt your image uploading shouldn't be limited anymore. Let me know if it is and I'll look into it.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@LaraL Thanks!