cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breyers Carb Smart only .38 @ WM

Lollykins
Core Shopper

Buy 1 each Breyers Carb Smart Fudge bars and Carb Smart Almond at Walmart for $3.98 each.

Total spend $7.96 - $7.20 SK = .76 for both!

Screenshot_20220516-075422_Shopkick.jpg

 I've already done this deal twice,  and it paid very quickly.  Hope y'all are as lucky. 😊

0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Breyers Carb Smart only .38 @ WM

Fayjaimike
Shopper

Ugh the universe must be trying to keep me healthy 😩 

No breyers deal on fetch,  no breyers deal on SK.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Fayjaimike  In SK, check other WM locations in your area.  The offers aren’t available at all locations.  When you go to the WM page in SK, tap on the address, then tap “see more stores”. Fingers crossed for you.  I maxed this one out, 5 chocolate, 5 almond.

0 Likes

Fayjaimike
Shopper

@cjwoody Unfortunately I was still unable to find the offer, but this is good to keep in mind for the future! Thank you so much

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have the offers in SK, but my Walmart does not carry the Breyers Carb Smart Fudge bars.

I may have to look at another Walmart and see if they carry them.

0 Likes

Lollykins
Core Shopper

My hibby is trying the keto thing...so he's been eating all the carb smart bars.  I haven't had one yet!  LOL

But I think the Talenti sorbets is all mine.💖💖💖

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lollykins 

I hope he has luck.  The important thing is to find the things you like and stick to them.  I lost over 100 lbs a few years ago.  I find it is difficult to stay on track k when you don't live alone

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes