cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bud Light Seltzer Triple McSTACKsky

cjwoody
Super Saver

Am I saying that right, @RCKCreatEnt ?!?!

🧐 Hi, folks! Keep your eyes peeled for a Bud Light Seltzer 12pk Buy & Try on Field Agent.  On top of the full reimbursement/bounty, there are offers on Aisle for $5 and on BYBE for $5.  I also see an offer on Ibotta, but it’s not good for my retailer (Speedway).  Hoping all of this pushes through as expected. 🤞🏼

25 Replies

Re: Bud Light Seltzer Triple McSTACKsky

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I did this yesterday - upload it under ANY CONVENIENCE STORE.  $16 MM

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Done!  What would we do without you?!?!

Saipan
Super Saver

There are a few "Any" options. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I must add - I got a text back from Aisle yesterday telling me that the Bud Seltzer is no longer offered. I sent them a screen shot with the offer on it - so hopefully I'll hear back today.

@Saipan  It was a $3 offer.  I did not buy the retro one (although I liked the packaging better) because I did not know if it would be accepted for the other rebates.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

I am about Seltzered out. I didn't see the offer @cjwoody  mentioned, but have covered several others.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  I am in total agreement.  There was a buy and true for Michelob Seltzer at Target 2 miles away and I accepted it, and then cancelled it.  

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Thanks for the heads up.  Aisle texted me this morning - a generic nudge to keep sending in receipts, and they added a link to (presumably) the latest and greatest listing.  The Bud Light Seltzer 12pk is definitely there.  I just took a screenshot.  I also took a screen-video showing their text (from an hour ago) with me following the link to their site and scrolling to the offer.  Hope it all works out, but I won’t be upset if it gets declined.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I'm hoping it goes through too - we'll wait and see.  

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

I am not that Seltzered out, I would have run that, especially 2 miles away. I understand though, balance is essential.

0 Likes