cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bud Light Seltzer Triple McSTACKsky

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  But it was Michelob seltzer and it wasn't as big a MM.  Plus I went to the oral surgeon this AM - so I'm behind on work.  No surgery - being sent back to the endodontist.  Long cyclical story - I'm just fed up.

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

@FelskyNY

Yucky, dental issues are no fun.

Had a Wisdom tooth pulled recently. It had been falling out since it grew in. Got a peanut shard between it and my gums one time. I will never give birth, and will never know the pain involved, but the day I bit down on that shard, the severity I experienced has to be within range of the other.

When I got it pulled (the tooth), the hygienist made a big deal about it, "Oh Mr. Saipan, don't worry, we are going numb you and Mr. Doctor is real good, and we will take care of you, and you will need to just..." The tooth slid right out, no pain, nothing. She never got the message that what ever was going to happen wouldn't faze me. 

Good thing we are at the weekend, hopefully you can get out or something and take your mind away from it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saipan  Not that you asked - but I'll share

Went to dentist - went to endo (had root canal on tooth #2) back to dentist to finish u

next tooth #14 had appt with endo, cancelled and rescheduled by them twice, then scheduled w/ different doc.  Saw doc on Tuesday who said I needed oral surgery for infection, not re-root canal.  (why he had to numb my mouth to tell me - I have no idea

Went to oral surgeon today - who said, no - you need re-root canal - so next appt is 9/2 for re-root canal on #14#w/ original Endo

My 1st son - 20 hr labor (epidural) 

My 2nd son - 20 MINUTE labor (no epidural) - he'll be 21 in Sept.  

Moral of the story - I'd rather give birth instead of running to different dentists!  Glad your dental experience was better.  I don't mind the dentist - it's all the garbage leading up to it that's annoying. Just do it already!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  UPDATE - Aisle ok'd the $5, Venmo delayed  FYI

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

@cjwoody @FelskyNY  Thank you for all the tips!  I did the field agent Bud Light seltzer yesterday at a Speedway.  Thought I was out of luck for ibotta, but it just went through under any convenience store.  I wasn’t familiar with BYBE, but just signed up.  I didn’t have Bud Light offer, but was able to submit my Crook and Marker from a few days ago.

My aisle deals keep coming back saying Venmo delayed.  🤞they haven’t run out of money from all of us!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Wilk350  I got the Venmo delayed response also.  I did the Crook and Marker also (haven't tried it yet). 

You didn't have the Bud Light Seltzer offer on BYBE?  I guess it may vary by state? 

0 Likes

Wilk350
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY @Checked BYBE twice.  Lots of Budweiser products, but no seltzer.  I’m in Georgia.

I tried the Crook and Marker as a single can for Field Agent.  It was definitely an acquired taste.  Strong stevia sweetness to it.  I’m still on the fence, but I’m a sucker for free/moneymakers!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Wilk350  I did the case $10 Aisle, $5 BYBE - FREE at Walmart $13.98

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

If you had the IR, you could have pulled off my rare QuadRASTICEquation

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@cjwoody Right-O!