cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bud Light Seltzer Triple McSTACKsky

cjwoody
Super Saver

This offer came back around on FA, so be on the lookout.  This time I tried the Lemonade Seltzer variety pack - it comes with original, peach, strawberry, and wild cherry.  I had the peach option… these are definitely tasty!  At first, I didn’t think it was too sweet, but by the end of it, my sweet tooth was satiated.  Good option for summertime!

Full rebate from FA plus $3 FA bounty, $2 Ibotta, $5 BYBE, and (gulp!) $5 Aisle.

🍻 Cheers!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I have had the Michelob offer for the last few days on Target - but not as stackable as the Bud - so I passed (for now).

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Same here. Not as stackable, and fridge space is limited. Couldn’t pass on the BLS offer though, thus Fridge Tetris had to go down. I will be moving in a month or so, and I’m adulting-up to Extra Fridge in Garage status, so that should make things a lot easier.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   At least the Bud Light doesn't HAVE to be refrigerated until you want to drink it. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  I am always suspect of taking things from chilled back to room temp.  Should I not worry about that?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I wouldn't worry about Seltzer - but I don't know for sure.  I haven't killed anyone yet. I usually buy the case, do my taste test, and then leave it on the floor near the front door for my son to take to his friends.