cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Burts Bees MM at CVS

MelissaR
Core Shopper

@FelskyNYMine too.  But I see the offer has gone from 4 days to 2 days in a matter of hours.  I realllllly hope it holds out til tomorrow morning.  I would have made a trip right now, not worrying about a MWMM.. but it is lighting & thundering and the sky looks like it's about to pour, so I'm staying put.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR  Tomorrow it is. Stay inside safe and dry.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  @MelissaR  You are both right. The Ibotta deal is $3 not $2

the EB is $3

A DC and MC each $2 and a CVS in app for $1.50

Sorry for the confusion 😜

i completed the offer and it went smoothly. 

SaverGirl67

Thanks for breaking this down - but the offer on Ibotta is moving too fast I think. Mine says 22 hours left but if it keeps going like this it’ll be gone before I make it to the store tomorrow. 😑

Hope you all make it in time. 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

I hope you all get it, too

0 Likes

MelissaR
Core Shopper

I *just* got my 2 tubes.  Said 12 hrs left before I submitted my receipt.  Whewwww!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR  Thanks for the reminder - I'm still on the fence - busy w/ work and all. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar @MelissaR  Was the P&G This weekend? of course I never got the flyers so I dont have the coupon

0 Likes

Maryangel0524
Rewards Hunter

I had the offer, it said it was expiring tonight at like almost 10pm, when to the store check the app it was there, I went to summit my receipt and it was gone 😭

0 Likes

limsy
Saver

Yes, another fail of Ibotta.

Just checked and offer is gone.

It should be considered as fraud. If it says - "valid till..xxx." it must be accepted till...xxx". Offer must not be withdrawn before stated date and time.

0 Likes