cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t stack KCB with B5S5?

IbottaSaver21
Rewards Hunter

Long time viewer, first time poster. Just got off Kroger chat after the Natures Bakery KCB offers didn’t get removed from my offers list after purchasing. The agent said that these were not eligible for cash back because I used a digital coupon/promotion (the only thing I used was B5S5). They gave me a $10 sympathy credit, so I didn’t make a fuss, but where in the fine print does it say that B5S5 and KCB can’t be combined? 

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Can’t stack KCB with B5S5?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@IbottaSaver21 

You just got stuck with the wrong CS rep.  They have never negated KCB for B5S5 or similar.

However, the letter of the law IS that you may not combine KCB and DQs.  Typically, it will go thru, but if it does not, you have no leg to stand on since you are not to stack them.

Sometimes the KCB has not 'finalized' yet, and there are no attached qualifying items the first day or so that the KCB  shows up.  Do you know had it resolved or not yet when you purchased?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

IbottaSaver21
Rewards Hunter

Thanks. It was resolved and everything matched up. I’ve had success many times in the past, however this was my third failure in the past year on “resolved” offers and without using coupons, so it’s getting to be more hassle than it’s worth. I wish I knew when it was and wasn’t going to work so I could at least play the game—not knowing is the frustrating part. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

I have never had a problem with the 545 sale items not adding any dqs or cb offers usually. Mostly the coupons and cash back will work. But recently, I have had problems with the cash back not working for clipped offers that hadn't had any dqs associated with them. I always call to ask for the credit I should have gotten.  A few weeks ago it was the Alevex $4 plus the Bayer $1. I only asked for the $5 due and they gave me $10. Yesterday I called about a 2L Kroger mercado soda and a 12pk of same brand cans for a total of $.80. I also got 2 Power Up print outs for code entries that couldn't be read because the printer ink was failing.  Again I got a $10 credit. DO NOT think these credits are sympathy or pity credits! Kroger has given you an offer, you bought the product because you expected the store to honor their promise. Then you spend your time getting them to rectify their error. They are doing the honorable thing to keep you as a customer.  It would be easier for us and better for Kroger if they could get their programming errors fixed so customers wouldn't have a need to complain.

The big annoyance for me is the requirement to wait 7 days before they will fix the problem.  I know if a cb offer doesn't disappear right after the sale is completed, it's not going to.  It won't post to your account for several days but you know if the offer's gone you'll get your cb.