RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

IMG_20210320_220459_0.jpg

IMG_20210320_214705_2.jpg

IMG_20210320_214627_5.jpg

IMG_20210320_214600_4.jpg

IMG_20210320_214537_1.jpg

IMG_20210320_214526_4.jpg

Boil water till very hot; put any amount of beet* and spirulina* powders with 🥑 into a bowl or large cup; pour freshly boiled water on mixture then stir vigorously 

Pour protein powder£, 🥑 and coffee concentrate€ in a large bowl or cup; microwave 1 minute; take out and stir vigorously then microwave 46 more seconds

Pour any amount of the 2 said mixtures into any container with s c r e w-top lids, add milk∆ only so that container is half full or less, seal the container as tightly as possible then shake vigorously; add more milk till 75-90% full, then shake vigorously again 

The # of repetitions of the final mixing process varies according to the amount of milk at hand (48 oz) and how many containers you want to use, in my case 4 oft reused drink bottles totalling 53 oz 

However, all instructions here are subject to variations by each and every partaker. I particularly dig putting them in the freezer and having a really cool frozen treat 4Xs over the next week+ 

* = Bought from Groupon via the Ibotta portal and earned 8% cash back from Ibotta

£ = part of an Orgain brand bonus requiring the purchase of 1-3 protein powders 

∆ = part 1 of the recent Ripple brand bonus

€ = bought just once for a one-time Ibotta-Shopkick double play stack

4 Replies

Re: Cash back app shake

Pleatherd
Shopper

Nice!

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Maybe next time I do this I'll also BOIL the protein powder, coffee concentrate and avocado mixture

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Truth be told, I made the mix of boiled water, 🥑 and beet and spirulina powders days in advance because the powders clump and don't dissolve easily

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Forgot 2 mention but I routinely put varying amounts of the aforementioned 🥑 beet and spirulina mixture into yogurt, pudding, oatmeal, custard, Evolution Fresh juice, cream pie and ice cream, among other such things 

I also like to empty canned ready to drink  into a slightly larger used drink bottle and put in varying amounts of the said mixture then shake it then freeze it

0 Likes