cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Cashback Kroger and Ibotta

jessepearl21
Deal Sharer

Check cashback offers on the kroger app and compare with Ibotta.  There are many items that will give you cashback on both Ibotta and Kroger.

Jesse Carroll

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Cashback Kroger and Ibotta

Gsg
Rewards Guide

What is this cash back from Kroger? How do you get this? I never saw this in Kroger app. 

thanks in advance.

View solution in original post

56 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What
Deal Ambassador

Bingo!

And some of the products also have digital coupons....which would make it a double-bingo!

Happy ibotta-ing!
Solved! Go to solution

Gsg
Rewards Guide

What is this cash back from Kroger? How do you get this? I never saw this in Kroger app. 

thanks in advance.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

What
Deal Ambassador

@Gsg 

Yes, its both on the Kroger app plus on the website page. Poke around and you should find it.  Tag me in this thread if you want me to post a Screenshot for you.

Happy ibotta-ing!
Solved! Go to solution

Gsg
Rewards Guide

I was able to find the Kroger cash back app, I brought some times from Kroger cash. Do I need to submit anything like ibotta or those will be linked automatically to the cash back.

how this works , any details will be appreciated.

thanks 

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

Do you know we are in the second of 3 triple points weekends? I did very little shopping at Kroger this past M-TH, went elsewhere (Whole Foods, Walmart, Publix, etc.) and now I'm at Kroger a 3rd time in 2 days trying to get stuff for multiple cash back apps AND 3Xs points

I WIIIISH I thought about Kroger and Sprouts digital coupons sooner than the past fall because I've been going to town with them, but better late than never

Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Rewards Advocate

@Gsg there's no actual cash back from using the Kroger app or website (which I'm using), just e-coupons, which you clip/claim, and every time you look you can find at very least 1 item carrying cash back from Ibotta and assorted other cash back apps

For example just last Friday I planted a flag for the Ripple milk bonus at Kroger.  Few days before I saw a 4-pack of Ripple protein shakes @Kroger, and it was discounted $2 from the regular $10.99. I actually remembered then it was a deal I needed to complete for the Ibotta Ripple milk bonus AND that I claimed a Kroger $2 digital coupon for it.

However, remember I said I bought it last Friday? I decided to save it for what would be the first of 3 triple points weekends, dropped the  🔨 on it, got Ibotta cash back for it (don't remember how much), planted a flag for the Ripple milk bonus AND with the general discount ($2) AND Kroger e-coupon ($2) I ended up spending just $6.99 for a 4-pack of Ripple chocolate shakes, plus it was part of a 3Xs points weekend haul

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ginny004
Deal Sharer

I love Kroger cash back. There are often items where you can stack cash back, ibotta and kroger e coupons for a money maker. I just used the 7.50 earned from my last shopping trip this morning and earned another $12  in cash back today on top of  $34 from ibotta. And the triple fuel points right now is just an even better added bonus.

Solved! Go to solution

Aubrey
Shopper

I wish my town had a kroger! We have 2 publix within 6 miles 

Solved! Go to solution

ginny004
Deal Sharer

@Gsg with kroger cash back you just load the offer then you scan your plus card at checkout. Your cash back acct will be credited within 24-48 hours. There is nothing you need to submit.